Jump to content
  • 1

Event and Cash


Auraziads

Question

I think it would be nice if the Developers gave 100 Cash or 500 cash as a New Year or Christmas gift because this Christmas is not very enjoyable and it is very annoying until it is almost the same event so it would be good if you gave 100 cash or 500 or even even if they create a new event, I do not know if you will like it or not, remember that this is MY suggestion

 

Acho que seria legal se os Desenvolvedores dessem 100 Cash ou 500 cash como presente de Ano novo ou Natal pois esse natal não to curtindo muito é bem irritante até alem do mais é quase o mesmo evento então seria bom se dessem 100 cash ou 500 ou até mesmo criarem um evento novo, Eu não sei se vocês irão gosta ou não mais lembrem que essa é a MINHA sugestão

Edited by Auraziads
Link to post

Recommended Posts

  • 0
1 hour ago, Tyrone said:

What do you mean with cash?

1. Real Money $

2. Pokeyen

3. Reward Points (RP)

4. Bitcoin ??

5. Other

Pokeyen and Rewards points, Sorry is that here in Brazil Rewards Points is like Cash from other games

 

Pokeyen e Rewards points, Desculpe é que aqui no Brasil Rewards Points é como Cash de outros jogos

Link to post
  • 0

Well anyway in PokeMMo it's the same thing since they give reward points in exchange for same money, it's the same with other games with items that can only get if giving money in exchange for cash

 

Bem mesmo assim no PokeMMo é a mesma coisa já que eles dão reward points em troca de dinheiro mesmo, é a mesma coisa com os outros jogos com itens que so podem obter se Dar dinheiro em troca de cash

Link to post
  • 0
22 minutes ago, Auraziads said:

Well anyway in PokeMMo it's the same thing since they give reward points in exchange for same money, it's the same with other games with items that can only get if giving money in exchange for cash

So why should devs basically give away $5 to everyone?

Link to post
  • 0
2 minutes ago, notmudkip0 said:

Amazing.

So let me get this straight, you want everyone to just get 500 RP because new year? That's basically the same as giving everyone $5. Why should this be done?

Well let's say that there are a lot of people going into Hell (Work) even if they try so hard to get a good amount of games they spend money anyway to buy in Gift shops and I also think that they should have this system for the poor, because there are not many people there no poke me that's rich

 

Bem digamos que tem muitas pessoas entrando no Inferno(Trabalho) mesmo se esforçando tanto pra conseguir uma boa quantia de jogos eles gastam dinheiro mesmo assim pra comprar no Gift shops e também acho que deveriam ter esse sisteminha para os pobres pois não tem muitas pessoas ai no pokeMMo que é Rico

Link to post
  • 0
1 minute ago, Auraziads said:

Well let's say that there are a lot of people going into Hell (Work) even if they try so hard to get a good amount of games they spend money anyway to buy in Gift shops and I also think that they should have this system for the poor, because there are not many people there no poke me that's rich

 

So you're poor and want free stuff, got it.

Link to post
  • 0

Actually I'm not poor, I'm just too young, I'm 15 years old. I still wanted Brazil to have a system for children with more than 14 could work so I would earn my own money and not interfere with my family

 

Na verdade não sou pobre so sou JOVEM demais, Eu tenho é 15 anos Mesmo assim queria que Brasil tivesse um sistema pra Crianças com mais de 14 pudessem trabalhar assim ganharia meu proprio dinheiro e não atrapalharia minha familia

Link to post
  • 0
35 minutes ago, Auraziads said:

Well let's say that there are a lot of people going into Hell (Work) even if they try so hard to get a good amount of games they spend money anyway to buy in Gift shops and I also think that they should have this system for the poor, because there are not many people there no poke me that's rich

 

Bem digamos que tem muitas pessoas entrando no Inferno(Trabalho) mesmo se esforçando tanto pra conseguir uma boa quantia de jogos eles gastam dinheiro mesmo assim pra comprar no Gift shops e também acho que deveriam ter esse sisteminha para os pobres pois não tem muitas pessoas ai no pokeMMo que é Rico

Just buy stuff with ingame money, problem solved, been doing that since I started. Only bought total maybe 4.5k RP in 4 years. 

Link to post
  • 0
1 hour ago, RysPicz said:

Oh god for a moment I thought there is a brave soul who wants devs to pay us for playing their game. I wanna live in that world

I mean that's how I read it. I don't quite follow this suggestion, why are you asking for the Yen/RP? Because New Years/Christmas?

Link to post
  • 0
2 hours ago, redspawn said:

Just buy stuff with ingame money, problem solved, been doing that since I started. Only bought total maybe 4.5k RP in 4 years. 

Already realized that never have Headphones from time to time in the GTL or have several other items that will not be for sale as well, so I made this suggestion to get a little easier for the Poor

 

Já percebeu que nunca tem Headphones de vez em quando no GTL ou seja tera varios outros itens que não estarão a venda também, Por causa disso botei essa sugestão pra ficar um pouco mais facil para os Pobres

Link to post
  • 0
5 hours ago, Auraziads said:

Already realized that never have Headphones from time to time in the GTL or have several other items that will not be for sale as well, so I made this suggestion to get a little easier for the Poor

 

Já percebeu que nunca tem Headphones de vez em quando no GTL ou seja tera varios outros itens que não estarão a venda também, Por causa disso botei essa sugestão pra ficar um pouco mais facil para os Pobres

Most of the time there are people on trade chat who sell RP, they can provide you with any item you want pretty much as long as you're willing to pay a bit above the average, as for the headphones you want, there are 2 on GTL, if it's not the colour you want you can always buy a dye from aswel.

Link to post
  • 0
3 minutes ago, Kizhaz said:

Through our communication with them, not funding them

Its just 500 RP, once in a year. I doubt it'd make the economy crash or make the devs lose hundreds of dollars. If anything, it'd make the playerbase slightly happier and more likely to donate

Link to post
  • 0
14 minutes ago, Roundabout said:

Its just 500 RP, once in a year. I doubt it'd make the economy crash or make the devs lose hundreds of dollars. If anything, it'd make the playerbase slightly happier and more likely to donate

Except it wouldn't, why donate if you're being given it anyway? +500 rp for every player is quite a lot, for our events we can't even surpass the allowed amount for those that earn the rp

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.