Whats a good moveset for Mamoswine ?

52 minutes ago, redspawn said:

So either jolly or adamant, up to you, adamant is the common nature.

Icicle crash, ice shard, EQ, and then up to you, either rocks or superpower in my opinion.

I find jolly the best nature, it outspeeds adamant lucario and 1hkos it with eq.

stealth rock is amazing if you wanna use it as a lead.

also, if you invest some ev's on hp (i don't remember the correct amount) you can survive to a fire punch of a dragonite and still set up stealth rocks, and kill it with a life orb ice shard, and still survive with 1hp or so (it's like 8ev's or something, i'm not to sure but works really really well).

i personally think that mamoswine is a insanely good lead and should be used this way.

9 minutes ago, howz said:

stealth rock is amazing if you wanna use it as a lead.

also, if you invest some ev's on hp (i don't remember the correct amount) you can survive to a fire punch of a dragonite and still set up stealth rocks, and kill it with a life orb ice shard, and still survive with 1hp or so (it's like 8ev's or something, i'm not to sure but works really really well).

i personally think that mamoswine is a insanely good lead and should be used this way.

If Dnite stays while you set up rocks then it honestly has a better shot at winning, since unboosted adamant fire punch + extremespeed has a fair chance to OHKO, and is guaranteed if Dnite is holding Life Orb. Banded fire punch and even unboosted superpower are also punishing.

You're better off attacking if Dnite is on the field, and it's honestly better to not use a dedicated lead without focus sash. Also with all the dragons running around, Mamoswine is better kept for late game.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.