Cannot progress with storyline- game freezes after e4

So I'm doing an alt to see if it's actually THAT difficult as people claim it to be (it isn't but that's for separate topic). Unfortunately after smacking e4, the game freezes at me when the N's castle is going up from underground. There's nothing I can do about it. I got windows 10 on tis laptop.

Anyone had stuff like that? I could give it a try on my win7 laptop but it's too much hassle to get up from bed, get it out from wardrobe, plug it, turn it on and so on :C

9 minutes ago, Desu said:

Do can you

Daryl is that you?

I just tried launching it once again and I'm already in N's castle (I switched characters from alt to main). I'm afraid I won't be able to post these logs anymore, sorry :C It froze at the moment when the bridges hit E4.

E:

If the log is very important for you, I can make a speedrun through storyline to get to this point once again and then I can give you the logs.

Edited by RysPicz
2 hours ago, RysPicz said:

Daryl is that you?

I just tried launching it once again and I'm already in N's castle (I switched characters from alt to main). I'm afraid I won't be able to post these logs anymore, sorry :C It froze at the moment when the bridges hit E4.

E:

If the log is very important for you, I can make a speedrun through storyline to get to this point once again and then I can give you the logs.

I mean, aren't you going to do another alt anyways?  

Just now, Munya said:

I mean, aren't you going to do another alt anyways?  

Not sure tbh. As of now I'm doing post-e4 stuff, comparing profits and exploring the region itself as I have never played Unova and I'm still learning shit. For now it just does not pay off enough to make another Unova alt, at all. If anything I might do Kanto/ Hoenn to see how storyline looks from this perspective. The alt I did right now was a very unique as I didn't use any kind of support from any other account and I was using what I caught (or received) to go through the game, just to check if all the complaints about difficulty of storyline were true.