Cursed Inc. Industries™ - For all your breeding needs!

Aalna

From a galaxy far far away...

...comes a corporation versed in breeding supplies.

Hi everybody!

My name is Aalna and I've been a PokeMMO vet for several years. A while back I quit the game due to real life but now I'm back baby!

I have finally finished my personal team of pokemon and have now decided to open my expertise to the rest of you.

So what is it?

Cursed Inc. Industries™ is now opening shop on PokeMMO, providing a unique service to the citizens of this proud nation!

I will be offering my breeding services to you where you can order any pokemon bred to your specific wishes.

Anything from a basic 2x31 natured for story all the way to a natured 6xIV to have that Hidden Power you always wanted!

But how does it work?

When you know what you want, send an in game mail (IGM) to Aalna with the details and a 20% deposit and I will get to work!

What you need to include is which pokemon you want, which IVs, what nature and whatever egg moves you want.

If you want your pokemon to use Hidden Power you also need to mention which one, since I will need to breed accordingly.

Right now I do not provide breeding on genderless pokemon since I do not have access to "proper" ditto breeding resources.

Then I will start hunting the pokemon in the appropriate egg group to breed what you asked.

Because of this time consuming process you can expect a waiting time of around one to two weeks... (I do have a life beyond pokemon... believe it or not.)

When your pokemon is ready I will send you an IGM back asking for the remaining 80% of the agreed upon price.

Once I receive the payment for my service you can find your new companion waiting for you in your mailbox!

Allright, how much will it cost me?

Below you will find the prices for all pokemon I supply, these are based off the production cost of the pokemon.

For those of you doubting if this is a fair price or not, I have added how much it costs me to breed them (cost of pokeballs included).

• Any egg moves you wish to add to your pokemon will cost $25.000 extra per move.
  • If you have a prefered ability you will be charged $35.000 extra for the ability pill.
  • For pokemon that require $21.000 to determine gender, an extra cost of $20.000 is charged per times a gender correct is necessary.
  • Hidden Power pokemon are always 6xIV pokemon, since I would need to mix/match 30s and 31s to optimise it.
  • Those who order an unnatured pokemon and win nature roulette will not be charged extra!

Price   | Unnatured               | Natured                                   
2x31
   | $50.000 (30.000)        | $100.000 (75.000)
3x31   | $100.000 (75.000)      | $200.000 (175.000)
4x31   | $200.000 (175.000)    | $450.000 (375.000)
5x31   | $450.000 (375.000)    | $1.000.000 (750.000)
6x31   | $1.000.000 (725.000) | $2.000.000 (1.500.000)

Quick! Get to the chopper!

Order today and get a free poem reflecting your new companion's personality!

Edited by Aalna

Hah as I said I estimate I need about a week per pokemon, depending on how many orders are up at a time that'll stretch out.

For now there are no discounts, I feel like my prices are already pretty fair compared to what's available on the market.

What I mean is that the other IVs will be 0-30, just depends on what has been caught alongside the 31s you asked for.

Any specific IVs you ask for will require a brace to breed it so would cost the same as breeding a 31.

Having all other IVs 20+ or 25+ would require an insane amount of luck to keep providing that at a steady level :-)

On 22/12/2017 at 1:38 AM, Aalna said:

Hidden Power pokemon are always 6xIV pokemon, since I would need to mix/match 30s and 31s to optimise it.

This is not true for some cases. Some like HP fire need the 6 ivs to get HP fire, others like HP ice don't need. 

On topic, how much would you charge me for a 4x30 1x31 yamask? 

31/x/30/30/30/30, atk can be even or odd, doens't matter. With Bold nature?

Toxic spikes egg moves.

31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Excadrill with Rapid Spin as egg move. How much would you like for this?

Also small question. 

• If you have a prefered ability you will be charged $35.000 extra for the ability pill.

If you roll the right ability you won't charge the 35k right? If so Sand Rush please

8 hours ago, IDKPRO said:

Any pokemon is the same price? Like snowrunt and lapras  are same price as a paras? 

If they all require just 5k to determine gender, then yes they are the same price.

58 minutes ago, redspawn said:

This is not true for some cases. Some like HP fire need the 6 ivs to get HP fire, others like HP ice don't need. 

On topic, how much would you charge me for a 4x30 1x31 yamask? 

31/x/30/30/30/30, atk can be even or odd, doens't matter. With Bold nature?

Toxic spikes egg moves.

While the HP argument is true, from my experience most people would like a 5x31 with hidden power and I'm not leaving the 6th one to chance :)

If anybody else has a different combo they're welcome to ask it specifically, but any IV I need to use a brace for will be charged appropriately.

As for your yamask: it is a 5xIV natured with one egg move: cost would be 1.025.000. 

If that's ok for you drop me an in game mail with the info and the deposit and I'll start working on it

Edited by Aalna
3 minutes ago, TheChampionMike said:

31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Excadrill with Rapid Spin as egg move. How much would you like for this?

Also small question. 

If you roll the right ability you won't charge the 35k right? If so Sand Rush please

If excadrill takes 5k to determine gender (I'm not sure of this lol) Then just like Redspawns's yamask it's a 5xIV natured pokemon with egg move.
Cost for that is 1.025.000. If the ability rolls right I won't charge the 35k since if I did need it and you paid I wouldn't make a profit anyway.
If that's ok with you then drop me an in game mail with the info and the deposit and I'll get on it as soon as I can.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/4/2018 at 11:48 PM, Weedle said:

Could I have a 4x31 Impish female Gligar?

Sure, just send an email in game to Aalna with which 4 IVs you want and which nature.
Cost will be 450k (unless the gender determination is more expensive).
A 90k deposit will be fine and I'll get started once I have the mail ^.^

21 minutes ago, YettoDie said:

How much would a 3x31 2x30 natured cost me, no spatk. Your choice of where the 30s and 31s go, field group?

Base price for 5 IVs and nature is 1.000.000. I charge 20k extra for each time a 21k gender correct is required.

My prices are based off of breeding cost, I catch the breeders myself so that only costs me pokéballs.

Send a mail to Aalna in game with what pokemon you'd like, what nature and which IVs (like you said, no spatk)

Deposit would be 20% so 200.000 attached to the mail will suffice.

On 1/13/2018 at 3:47 AM, lVlusay said:

Hey, I have two serious requests:

1) Tyranitar (Jolly) with Pursuit 5x31: hp,atk, def, sp.def and speed, so 31-31-31,x,31,31.

2) Forretress (Relaxed) 4x31: hp, def, sp.def, sp.atk, so 31-x-31-31-31-x.

Let me know if that's feasable. 

Both are feasable, no issues there. It's just a matter of how much Tyranitar costs to determine gender, I don't know this by heart :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.