STOP "HACKER"

I make this publication because it is happening to me every day, receiving notification emails, that some users are trying to change my password in the game, this is very common, and I receive between 10 and 15 emails of this type every day, My proposal is to put a verification in 2 steps, that is, through the text message and email, at the same time I know that without my email password there is not much you can do, but it is better to make sure.

Spoiler

Hago esta publicación porque me está sucediendo todos los días, recibiendo correos electrónicos de notificación, que algunos usuarios están tratando de cambiar mi contraseña en el juego, esto es muy común, y recibo entre 10 y 15 correos electrónicos de este tipo todos los días, Mi La propuesta es poner una verificación en 2 pasos, es decir, a través del mensaje de texto y el correo electrónico, al mismo tiempo sé que sin mi contraseña de correo electrónico no hay mucho que puedan hacer, pero es mejor asegurarse.

14.png

I do not know who was the stupid, but honestly this is wrong, I was robbed yesterday, my best friend was robbed all his belongings, I do not know that person can be so ignorant as not to appreciate the work of others and try to remove it, this is horrible. The more time passes, the more likely you can not recover anything. Now, you are very lucky that you have the verification, because otherwise you would be screwed. A greeting.

By everyday you mean exactly once in the last 2 weeks?

I've given the user who requested that email a warning, but like the email says, it's harmless if they do not have access to your email account. Especially that email in particular, it is just informational. If you still feel uncomfortable follow these steps to further secure your gmail account.

Change email, change passwords, use different usernames, for example, if you're using Gohan username, stop using anything related to it for a while.

Also, consider doing a computer virus and malware scam, and stop trusting others.

__

most likely this is just someone trying to piss you off

Edited by redspawn

I clarify that not all notifications are from this account, I have 5 accounts which I use for farmeo, and all these accounts are known by those who follow me on YouTube, I'm not complaining about the security of my account at all, it's just a suggestion since many have stolen their accounts in this way.

Spoiler

Aclaro que no todas las notificaciones provienen de esta cuenta, tengo 5 cuentas que utilizo para farmeo, y todas estas cuentas son conocidas por los que me siguen en YouTube, no me quejo de la seguridad de mi cuenta, es solo una sugerencia ya que muchos les han robado sus cuentas de esta manera.

19 hours ago, Walerito said:

and all these accounts are known by those who follow me on YouTube,

think this is where the problem is

they can know your character name but you should not let them know your account name

6 hours ago, Riesz said:

Creo que aquí es donde está el problema

ellos pueden saber el nombre de tu personaje pero no debes dejarles saber el nombre de tu cuenta

Exactly, that's why this issue is raised, to put a check in case of changing the pass with text message and email, for more security.

Spoiler

However, there are people who believe that "hackers exist in PokeMMO" (learn to read in quotes)

• Noad locked this topic