Howdy~!

Dudders

Howdy all!

Not exactly new to PokeMMO, but havent made an introduction thread yet so figured; why not?

I go by Dudders. I had another account ages ago, back when it was just Kanto, but lost my account info and thus made a new account back in 2016 (being this one). I don't think I did much on the forums at all back then, however. I've seemingly had off and on runs with PokeMMO. When I play, I seem to go strong for a month or so, then take a break for awhile. No idea if that will continue, but since I've returned as of lately, all the new content has kept me pretty busy and entertained, so I may be sticking around for quite awhile this go.

I recently released a music pack I worked on, which was originally going to be a Pokemon Origins music pack, but instead became a music pack based around the Pokemon anime (the kanto season, that is). It's in the Client Customization section. If you're feeling nostalgic for the early seasons of the anime, be sure to check it out!

Currently, I'm working on a Gym Leader Rematch guide for Kanto. Once I finish my guide and get my post count up enough ( I think I need 10 posts to be able to post in the guide section..? ) I'll be posting it. The guide is aimed to be something that's less 'wall of text' heavy, and more visually pleasing/image based.

Wellllp, thanks for checking out my introductory thread! Hope to see you in game! :)

2 hours ago, Dudders said:

Howdy all!

Not exactly new to PokeMMO, but havent made an introduction thread yet so figured; why not?

I go by Dudders. I had another account ages ago, back when it was just Kanto, but lost my account info and thus made a new account back in 2016 (being this one). I don't think I did much on the forums at all back then, however. I've seemingly had off and on runs with PokeMMO. When I play, I seem to go strong for a month or so, then take a break for awhile. No idea if that will continue, but since I've returned as of lately, all the new content has kept me pretty busy and entertained, so I may be sticking around for quite awhile this go.

I recently released a music pack I worked on, which was originally going to be a Pokemon Origins music pack, but instead became a music pack based around the Pokemon anime (the kanto season, that is). It's in the Client Customization section. If you're feeling nostalgic for the early seasons of the anime, be sure to check it out!

Currently, I'm working on a Gym Leader Rematch guide for Kanto. Once I finish my guide and get my post count up enough ( I think I need 10 posts to be able to post in the guide section..? ) I'll be posting it. The guide is aimed to be something that's less 'wall of text' heavy, and more visually pleasing/image based.

Wellllp, thanks for checking out my introductory thread! Hope to see you in game! :)

Good evening Dudders, I hope you enjoy your stay.

I saw your forums avatar and I remember someone back in my school days that had cancer. If that picture is you, then I wish you a full and speedy recovery! Also, good luck on your gym rematch guide.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Do you want to watch YouTube videos that relate to PokeMMO? If you do, then I have a channel selection for you:

Roy Rogers News: Headlines, tournament coverage and commentary, and update reportage!

Roy Rogers Walkthrough: Navigation through the storyline while locating hidden items courtesy of RysPicz.

Roy Rogers Life: Personal stuff

Spoiler

Roy Rogers Inc wants to change how you view my video content. I would like to give a taste of what RRI is looking at. I has already implemented a new fresh face by introducing thumbnail software so pictures are more appealing to look at and you might even get a chuckle when you look at the thumbnail.

Another thing that is looking to change is a new and fresh editing software with more toys for RRI to play with. If you want a taste of that, you might want to check out the Roy Rogers Walkthrough series in Hoenn. Once I am done with the Hoenn Walkthrough from that channel, then I am going to look at adding that editing software to the tool lineup.

There are two places where change is not going to happen. The Headline segment of Roy Rogers News and the What is Roy Thinking? series on the Roy Rogers Life channel. I want headline thumbnails to feature you as the thumbnail! Your the reason why headlines video are published. The older software is faster to do since I am familiar with the tools available there, so if I do change the software, it is going to take a while.

As for Roy Rogers Life, it is on the back burner because I do not have a big ego. I am going to keep this short since Roy Rogers Life is an afterthought channel.

I look forward to implementing a newer and fresher appearance to the Roy Rogers brand.