Hello guys

Kalecio

I'm back guys, was absent for a period but came back after Unova. I've played for a time now but this is actually the first time that I'm in the forum as a user and I hope I can be more active in the community. I'm pretty excited about this new unova meta, casual player atm but looking for starting into competitive(tips are always welcome) :D

On 20/12/2017 at 5:37 PM, Kalecio said:

I'm pretty excited about this new unova meta, casual player atm but looking for starting into competitive(tips are always welcome) :D

There is more to comp than meets the eye, the perfect IV'ed, moveset, and nature pokes used in tournaments cost money to breed, even more so if you're not catching the breeders yourself. My advice for now... Do the story with amulet coin... The money will come in handy when you start creating / purchasing UTs and Competitive Pokémons. All the best :)

On 23/12/2017 at 7:02 PM, Akshit said:

There is more to comp than meets the eye, the perfect IV'ed, moveset, and nature pokes used in tournaments cost money to breed, even more so if you're not catching the breeders yourself. My advice for now... Do the story with amulet coin... The money will come in handy when you start creating / purchasing UTs and Competitive Pokémons. All the best :)

I'm actually starting some alt characters to gather money more quickly. Yeah, comps costs a lot, I'm happy I can test it out in showdown with my friends before doing it to check if it's worth to do :3