A Thank You Thread

I just wanted to take the time to point out that coming up to the holiday season, when lots of things are going on, the staff decided to release Unova and continue to patch out bugs and add content. Using up their own time on this game for us to enjoy, and Unova must have been a massive undertaking moving from GBA to NDS.

With this in mind I want to take the time to show my appreciation for all of the staff that have been working hard on to let us have fun, all of you have been super tentative to our feedback and it shows. You are listening and considering a lot of new things to tweak and fix and we still have exciting stuff just around the corner that is likely going to be in development in some form over the holidays.

So in short, Thank you all so much for a fun game that we can all play together and thank you for the huge amount of new content we recently received, and are continuing to receive in the near future.

You're all amazing and I'm so impressed to see how polished the game is becoming when compared to when it first started, and how it's been shaped up into a game I can see continue to be played for a lot of years into the future.

c:

I bought the Poncho item off the Gift Shop to help support you guys for all the work you did whenever Unova launched, and I know a lot of other people did considering how popular it is. Stay wonderful you guys, meme responses and all! Soon(tm)! 

Edited by Matoka

Good evening everyone, there are a lot of people to thank:

General Thanks:

The Development Team for PokeMMO: For doing the unthinkable. People were saying to me "I would like to have Unova, but that is just a simple fantasy." You proved a lot of us wrong, Unova is now a reality. I look forward to doing segments in this new and fresh region!

@Shu: For your Pokemon Summary art and Battle Animation art!

@Darkshade: For making our sprites look better and better. You also add a lot of new cool vanity items and you did take the time to sprite every single sprite on our trainer card and that really does need a thank you!

@Noad: For the amount of enthusiasm you bring to PokeMMO. When I see your forums comments, I can feel the positive energy from them!

@RacheLucario: For hunting for those bugs. When I first arrived to Unova, I spotted very few bugs, so you deserve a thank you for making the community's experiences more pleasurable!~

@SecretDjinn: For hosting an excellent Hide and Go Seek event yesterday! Thanks to that event, I was able to learn a little more about Unova's beautiful landscape.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

YouTube Thanks:

The Development Team for PokeMMO: For giving me new things to discuss on PokeMMO!

The Staff of PokeMMO: For hosting exciting tournaments!

My Co-hosts: For helping me provide entertaining content for my viewers!

My Viewers: For watching my videos! I love hearing feedback about my videos whether you appreciate it or you cite certain improvements. Stay tuned for more videos!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are a lot of people that deserve my appreciation.

- Thank you for reading, Bf

5 hours ago, Squirtle said:

Whats even worse is no mention of me wearing my hat...

80d74a23de3a675d9890874f71595829.png

Thank you for leading PokeMMO into a spectacular 2017! I look forward to the surprises you could bring in 2018!

6 hours ago, DoubleJ said:

Wow no thank you for me @Bestfriends? So rude. 

Thank you DoubleJ for letting me cover PSL on Discord. I hope to bring the same excitement for the next year!

I wanna say thank u to the best mod @Rigamorty <3 u the real mvp

@Noad @Bearminator @Zehkar @Kizhaz @TheChampionMike guess u all dont suck neither

Nah all jokes aside, great job on unova guys, I wish you would've spent a little time to actually finish all the items and moves, abilities etc to make it all work in time before release. But hey, rome wasnt built in a day, neither is unova... I'm sure I dont speak for just myself when I say you guys knocked it out of the park this time. keep up the goodness and have a happy holidays all you guys.

Edited by Parke