Remove moves from Pokedex that are unobtainable for the foreseeable future

OrangeManiac

Question

Currently there is Nasty Plot egg move listed for Misdreavus and Yamask but it is currently unobtainable thanks to being only passed through Spiritomb, a Pokemon which is unobtainable in PokeMMO as of now. The devs already reacted to this by making sure you cannot get this egg move on it through event prizes, as stated in patch notes:

f2b4c8c0bfaa2b52cca2b4f505ab7f56.png

I'd suggest you would just straight out remove every possible move like this from the Pokedex's list of moves for that Pokemon, if you cannot breed the move for that Pokemon for some reason. Not only does it cause lot of confusion for players to begin with but also it can make you possibly "misplay" some situations in competitive duels if you think a certain Pokemon can get a certain move in PokeMMO, but actually doesn't.  I don't know if there's other examples of this like Nasty Plot for Yamask/Misdreavus, but if you can discover anything else like this I think they should be removed as well.

Edit: I'm not suggesting removing something like Iron Head or Draco Meteor from Pokedex moves, which aren't obtainable this very moment but should be coming very soon. Because the devs however haven't implied they have any intentions to implement Gen4 Pokemon like this anytime soon, my suggestion only applies to these kind of particular cases.

Edited by OrangeManiac

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet