Offensive team help

I heard offensive teams are better than they used to be so I want to breed one as my first unova team. 

I already have:

Volcarona modest HP Rock/Morning Sun (will probably EV max SpA + Spe and use Quiver Dance, Fiery Dance, Bug Buzz and HP Rock)

Conkeldurr adamant Mach Punch/Drain punch (will probably EV max Att + Sdef and use Bulk Up, Ice Punch, Drain Punch and Mach Punch)

Metagross adamant Agility/Meteor Mash/Earthquake/Thunderpunch (EVd max Att and enough Speed to hit 202 after an agility, might change the moveset?)

Breeding at the moment:

Hydreigon naive (will probably EV max SpA+Spe and use Draco Meteor, Dark Pulse, Flamethrower, Superpower)

^This combination has a resistance to every move type

Now for the last 2 i really don't know but cloyster looks interesting to me. Oh and I already have some old mons that are still OU but might need some changes (Breloom, Gyarados, Kingdra, Magneton, Salamence, Starmie).

Any recommended changes to the 4 mons I have?

What are the biggest threats to the 4 mons I mentioned and how do I deal with it / Which 2 mons will be the best additions to what I have? 

Thanks for any insight

Something that can set up Stealth Rocks is pretty much mandatory for offensive teams Metagross/Mamoswine are pretty good offensive Stealth Rockers with Mamoswine probably being the best one overall.

You may want a fast scarfer to revenge kill anything that can set up speed on one of your Pokemon so you don't just get swept by it.

20 minutes ago, suigin said:

Something that can set up Stealth Rocks is pretty much mandatory for offensive teams Metagross/Mamoswine are pretty good offensive Stealth Rockers with Mamoswine probably being the best one overall.

You may want a fast scarfer to revenge kill anything that can set up speed on one of your Pokemon so you don't just get swept by it.

Mamoswine jolly Stealth Rock/Earthquake/Icicle Crash/Ice Shard

Gengar timid Shadow Ball/Focus Blast/Trick/HP Ice 

sound good?

• 1 month later...
On 12/17/2017 at 7:21 PM, Imbalance said:

I heard offensive teams are better than they used to be so I want to breed one as my first unova team. 

I already have:

Volcarona modest HP Rock/Morning Sun (will probably EV max SpA + Spe and use Quiver Dance, Fiery Dance, Bug Buzz and HP Rock)

Conkeldurr adamant Mach Punch/Drain punch (will probably EV max Att + Sdef and use Bulk Up, Ice Punch, Drain Punch and Mach Punch)

Metagross adamant Agility/Meteor Mash/Earthquake/Thunderpunch (EVd max Att and enough Speed to hit 202 after an agility, might change the moveset?)

Breeding at the moment:

Hydreigon naive (will probably EV max SpA+Spe and use Draco Meteor, Dark Pulse, Flamethrower, Superpower)

^This combination has a resistance to every move type

Now for the last 2 i really don't know but cloyster looks interesting to me. Oh and I already have some old mons that are still OU but might need some changes (Breloom, Gyarados, Kingdra, Magneton, Salamence, Starmie).

Any recommended changes to the 4 mons I have?

What are the biggest threats to the 4 mons I mentioned and how do I deal with it / Which 2 mons will be the best additions to what I have? 

Thanks for any insight

Your Core is

Metagross + Hydreigon is is very bad idea  their both have a fighting weakness unless you have some super sick way to cover that weakness dont do it this is better chocie for competitive core

Hydreigon has shit tone more weaknesses then Salamance . it would been good idea if we had Mega Metagross but we don't Starme isn't a bad choice. but then again you have 2 pokemon with psychic on your team

Metagross + Salamance + Electivire  

you could do Metagross + Hydreigon  need take in consisteration fighting type weakness your giving your team

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.