[PSL9] Season Baen9neXL - THE HYPE THREAD

6 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Little Cup has officially been removed from PSL9 due to Eviolite likely not being introduced prior to the start of this season. The Small Council and I will announce the final tier after we make a decision on what that is. Feel free to share your thoughts on what it should be.

there is a god

23 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Little Cup has officially been removed from PSL9 due to Eviolite likely not being introduced prior to the start of this season. The Small Council and I will announce the final tier after we make a decision on what that is. Feel free to share your thoughts on what it should be.

V G C
G
C

45 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

21 minutes ago, notmudkip0 said:

V G C
G
C

8 hours ago, DoubleJ said:

Mixed tier fam. 3 OU, 3 UU

We are not a smogon battle simulator, we are an MMO. We have to differenciate ourselves. because of this, I think we need to integrate the pve playerbases.afterall, PSL stands for Pokemon Super League, not PvP Super League.

We are wasting all the amazing features the devs have created for us. The mythical 'Pokemmo endgame' As such, I proppose the last PSL9 tier to be: POKEMON MADNESS CATCHING CONTEST. a 10 minute intense 1v1 duel of catching pokemon. where the true skill of the best pokemon catchers will come to spotlight. Who will be worthy of folling Ash Ketchump's steps and become the greatest pokemon master there ever was, who's gonna catch them all?? HYPEEE

So ye, either that or VGC.

Edited by FNTCZ
2 minutes ago, FNTCZ said:

We are not a smogon battle simulator, we are an MMO. We have to differenciate ourselves. because of this, I think we need to integrate the pve playerbases.afterall, PSL stands for Pokemon Super League, not PvP Super League.

We are wasting all the amazing features the devs have created for us. the mythical 'Pokemmo endgame' As such, I proppose the last PSL9 tier to be: POKEMON MADNESS CATCHING CONTEST. a 10 minute intense 1v1 duel of catching pokemon. where the true skill of the best pokemon catchers will come to spotlight. Who will be worthy of folling Ash Ketchump's steps and become the greatest pokemon master there ever was, who's gonna catch them all?? HYPEEE

So ye, either that or VGC.

Where's the skill in that?

6 hours ago, Gunthug said:

I actually kind of like the concept of a rotating tier. Keeps teams on their toes and requires strategic drafting of bench players 

Probably just a regular season thing though, not sure if I like it for playoffs

Since the tiers are bad now and there are many things to implement, I like the idea of trying it in this season

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.