[PSL9] Season Baen9neXL - THE HYPE THREAD

While I'm a big supporter of having as many as MMO tiers as possible, I dont see a realistic waiting period if we have to wait for eviolite and the the tier to settle down. Unless you just want people to play LC with no idea what they are doing, then I'd refer you to your own argument against SMOU, there is no fun in watching or playing it

2 minutes ago, Bilburt said:

While I'm a big supporter of having as many as MMO tiers as possible, I dont see a realistic waiting period if we have to wait for eviolite and the the tier to settle down. Unless you just want people to play LC with no idea what they are doing, then I'd refer you to your own argument against SMOU, there is no fun in watching or playing it

aqua jet

2 hours ago, Bilburt said:

There's literally no reason to rush into this. Setting the LC argument aside, we don't have any OU usage and thus no true UU tier. We haven't even had any UU Officials outside of the TT. Add to the fact several abilities are still not functioning, several moves aren't working, and many items are MIA, the entire competitive scene is still a "work-in-progress". 

If your argument is completely just about LC, then you're just gonna have to sit tight and play the waiting game like the rest of us as the next update shows up. 

Also, more donations please. 18M pretty weak. I'll drop my donation as I keep gathering cash. 

On 12/21/2017 at 10:59 AM, DoubleJ said:

Hate saying this but, LC is going to be a PSL tier this season. There are three conditions that need to be met before we can start the season:

1. Eviolite
  2. Implement the remaining common abilities
  3. Implement the remaining moves that are missing (or at least most of them, this has the lowest priority)

Once we get those things, we can rock and roll. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.