[PSL9] Season Baen9neXL - THE HYPE THREAD

• 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

i was laughing at "donate my winnings" more so. implying fixed? 

Reveal hidden contents

dont worry JJ i'll donate my winnings for you

I've already decided who the winner is. The ultimate form of bias has just been implemented. 

Not that you guys will admit, but do you really think that this was a single case? Or that coaching only happened now? It probably happened in every team in more than 1 PSL round. People are just not scummy enough to leak their own team chats or do it more privately most likely. 

And honestly, what can be done to prevent coaching? It's not something you can stop from happening.

8 minutes ago, redspawn said:

And honestly, what can be done to prevent coaching? It's not something you can stop from happening.

If the incentive to rat out coaching is high enough then that should deter the majority of cases. There is no point in psl if we commend coaching/ghosting because it would boil down to having your best player in eight games each week.

1 minute ago, Gunthug said:

Literally everyone is admitting all those things you said, who are you? How much psl experience you have? If you came here to insult someone who did exactly what the host asked people to do about coaching then bye

Lol am I insulting anyone? Stop being such a special snowflake.

Just now, Gunthug said:

Well, like I said, it probably happens in other PSL teams, team players of that team just stay loyal and keep their mouth shut. If you feel insulted by that, be insulted by all means, that probably also means something, should you add tht to your evidence? But please also place that I have 0 PSL experience, it means alot apparently.

1 minute ago, redspawn said:

Well, like I said, it probably happens in other PSL teams, team players of that team just stay loyal and keep their mouth shut. If you feel insulted by that, be insulted by all means, that probably also means something, should you add tht to your evidence? But please also place that I have 0 PSL experience, it means alot apparently.

You are a nobody lol I think you are most known for posting stupid shit on forums nearly every day. So why should anyone take your recycled, ass opinions about an event you're not good enough to be in seriously? 

2 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

You are a nobody lol I think you are most known for posting stupid shit on forums nearly every day. So why should anyone take your recycled, ass opinions about an event you're not good enough to be in seriously? 

Dude you must be on the spectre. Am I known for that? And please gunthug stop acting childish you're on TC for god sake, you look like a bloody child. And how am I not good enough when people like even you manage to join, according to you, you don't even play the game? Stop feeling attacked for everything people say on the forum. You're not known for being taken seriously either from all the TC, sorry for that.

Also, what does PSL experience have to do with anything? lmao

Edited by redspawn
4 minutes ago, redspawn said:

Dude you must be on the spectre. Am I known for that? And please gunthug stop acting childish you're on TC for god sake, you look like a bloody child. And how am I not good enough when people like even you manage to join, according to you, you don't even play the game? Stop feeling attacked for everything people say on the forum. You're not known for being taken seriously either from all the TC, sorry for that.

Also, what does PSL experience have to do with anything? lmao

Lol for one, you don't seem to know the tiers in psl so again, why the fuck would anyone take you seriously. I don't think much more needs to be said after your first sentence though. I really enjoyed filming with Daniel craig, guy is one of the best bonds no doubt 

7 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

Lol for one, you don't seem to know the tiers in psl so again, why the fuck would anyone take you seriously. I don't think much more needs to be said after your first sentence though. I really enjoyed filming with Daniel craig, guy is one of the best bonds no doubt 

sigh... but what has tiers have to do with anything now. You mean because you play DPP, so does plenty of others, and what has that have to do with anything, when I'm asking you, how do you know about my experience, or if I ever even played vs you, a dead community member, I repeat what does experience have to do with me writting my opinion based on stuff that has to do with this pseudo drama thing? I would just like to know why do you feel so attacked? Did I accuse you? And tell me also, is PSL even meant to be serious? Because a good portion of the 'best' players, aren't playing, there's Life, Frags, PBC, JJ, Burnt, many others who are great, not saying the opposite, but there's also others who I'm not sure would even pass round 1 tournament in a CC vs a random on any tier. Sorry to burst your bubble, you're not special and your attack towards me, holds no meaning.

Also lets quit here, I'm embarassed, this guy is so autistic even comes on discord now to try attack me through the PSL discord lmao. PSL experience to strong for me to deal with I guess, damn it I should probably write I have no PSL experience if I ever decide to apply for a new job so they're not biased when I give an opinion.

Edited by redspawn
4 minutes ago, redspawn said:

sigh... but what has tiers have to do with anything now. You mean because you play DPP, so does plenty of others, and what has that have to do with anything, when I'm asking you, how do you know about my experience, or if I ever even played vs you, a dead community member, I repeat what does experience have to do with me writting my opinion based on stuff that has to do with this pseudo drama thing? I would just like to know why do you feel so attacked? Did I accuse you? And tell me also, is PSL even meant to be serious? Because a good portion of the 'best' players, aren't playing, there's Life, Frags, PBC, JJ, Burnt, many others who are great, not saying the opposite, but there's also others who I'm not sure would even pass round 1 tournament in a CC vs a random on any tier. Sorry to burst your bubble, you're not special and your attack towards me, holds no meaning.

Just keep digging bro. How much did you get bought for this season?

Just now, Gunthug said:

Just keep digging bro. How much did you get bought for this season?

What meaning does this even holds? That I never cared enough to actually try hard to get a name in the competitive scene? 
Does this mean, my opinion towards shit team players like him, is biased because I didn't play PSL? Does this mean your team never coached? Does this mean you can prevent coaching? Coaching ruins the PSL hype per say as you're playing an entire team vs frags for example, but does that mean you can prevent this from happening? Private chats exist, and coaching will always exist, being here, being everywhere, not something you can prevent. But hey, nothing like crying gunthug, I bet that makes everything better. For someone who says I shit post a lot, I should definitely learn with you, as you seem to be better on that end aswell. 

10 minutes ago, redspawn said:

What meaning does this even holds? That I never cared enough to actually try hard to get a name in the competitive scene? 
Does this mean, my opinion towards shit team players like him, is biased because I didn't play PSL? Does this mean your team never coached? Does this mean you can prevent coaching? Coaching ruins the PSL hype per say as you're playing an entire team vs frags for example, but does that mean you can prevent this from happening? Private chats exist, and coaching will always exist, being here, being everywhere, not something you can prevent. But hey, nothing like crying gunthug, I bet that makes everything better. For someone who says I shit post a lot, I should definitely learn with you, as you seem to be better on that end aswell. 

My dude you have derailed. Your entire foot in your mouth. Just let the grownups handle this

51 minutes ago, redspawn said:

Not that you guys will admit, but do you really think that this was a single case? Or that coaching only happened now? It probably happened in every team in more than 1 PSL round. People are just not scummy enough to leak their own team chats or do it more privately most likely. 

I'm fairly confident a good 99.9% of people knew this wasn't a single case. That's common knowledge. In fact, everything you said is pretty much obvious. That's probably why Gunthug reacted the way he did.

Either way, whilst I am sure there's a lot of people coaching, I highly disagree with anyone that coaches while they are hosting or even in the small council. The players enforcing rules should definitely not be breaking them.

Just now, KaynineXL said:

I'm fairly confident a good 99.9% of people knew this wasn't a single case. That's common knowledge. In fact, everything you said is pretty much obvious. That's probably why Gunthug reacted the way he did.

Either way, whilst I am sure there's a lot of people coaching, I highly disagree with anyone that coaches while they are hosting or even in the small council. The players enforcing rules should definitely not be breaking them.

Nono I also know that it isn't, I just decided to deal with Gunthug like he was Daedalus as he's litterally a Daedalus with a Tier Council tittle in his mouth that gives him a tiny bit more more credibility, while he deserves nothing acting like he does, just a grown up child.

I also disagree that this should be a thing, but the thing is, there's literally no way to prevent this if this is an online tournament. It does hurt the entire tournament and does piss everyone, but unless a way of preventing this is given, this will keep on happening, being leaked or not. It was really bad coming from JJ yeah I agree, but could have been anyone else and it would have been dealt equally. 

5 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

My dude you have derailed. Your entire foot in your mouth. Just let the grownups handle this

Ahh you're the grown up. My bad. I'll just call my other grown up friend, think is name is Xatu, or do you prefer Daedalus? They're also grown ups like you, with a less pretty tittle, and clearly not rank 1 showdown on DPP.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.