[PSL9] Season Baen9neXL - THE HYPE THREAD

Omg screw Bo3, That's the whole point PSL is a team game with 8 matches. If your team is unlucky enough to get screwed by hax 5 times in a week, too bad so sad, move on to the next week. The notion of Bo3 drags the matches on making them boring and almost unwatchable in some situations. Also Bo3 even when used should still be the same team used in all 3 matches, since the issue is lack of team preview after all. Although I think most of us can agree gen 4 was one of the best when it came to competitive Pokemon, so I don't understand why it would even be needed there in the first case.

Let people make their mistakes and be punished for it, put the pressure on the others in the team, create the hype, not bore us to sleep

1 hour ago, FNTCZ said:

Bo1 = better for spectators and HYPEE

Bo3 = better for the competitive aspect of the game.

I for one preffer the HYPE

1 hour ago, Nawe said:

I'm drunk and not wanting to read but, if you're debating about doing bo3, dont do it

I mean, atleast the guy above you actually gave a reasoning, even if it was a bad one, still did it

bo3 for dpp here

bo3 for dpp doesnt seem too bad, there isn't crazy stall games like in other tiers tbh, it would be quite fast to play and watch

but i have to say i like bo1s for the savagery, you don't have a second shot, if you lose, well you're the guy who gets trashtalked even if you got haxed or counterlead

bo1 is a manly way, bo3 is a skilled one

(but so far the DPP players seem to tend towards bo3 so why not)

5 hours ago, Spaintakula said:

I mean, atleast the guy above you actually gave a reasoning, even if it was a bad one, still did it

bo3 for dpp here

I said that i was drunk, do you think i could give a reasoning?

If you want to start talking shit, do it with someone else, I'm not for that nonsense with you

Edited by Nawe
no need to give you a reasoning, i said that i think
5 hours ago, Nawe said:

I said that i was drunk, do you think i could give a reasoning?

If you want to start talking shit, do it with someone else, I'm not for that nonsense with you

>wants to play psl, doesn't want to shit talk

What's wrong with you???

Also, if I'm drunk, I can give even better explanations to reasoning, so I guess it differs with IQ

see, I'm just playing along the shittalk

10 hours ago, Kizhaz said:

C-can I be the one to point out the irony?

Hide contents

Love ya Spaint

Hey, I think dpp doesn't need reasoning if you're for it, plus gunth and the others already said reasons, usually when you don't agree with something, you give reasons ok :(

5 minutes ago, Spaintakula said:

>wants to play psl, doesn't want to shit talk

What's wrong with you???

Also, if I'm drunk, I can give even better explanations to reasoning, so I guess it differs with IQ

see, I'm just playing along the shittalk

If it was PSL shit talk, that would be cool, but since you have been attacking jajas and criticizing how they express themselves in other places of the forum and on discord for no apparent reason, it doesn't look like PSL shit talk to me. If there is beef between you two, please let us know what it is about, so we can enjoy the drama.

1 hour ago, gbwead said:

If it was PSL shit talk, that would be cool, but since you have been attacking jajas and criticizing how they express themselves in other places of the forum and on discord for no apparent reason, it doesn't look like PSL shit talk to me. If there is beef between you two, please let us know what it is about, so we can enjoy the drama.

Legit the first time I talk to this guy? Don't even know who the fuck he is, let alone have something more against him

And that's rude to assume i only attack jajas. Also no idea how discord is related to this, my motives there aren't anything more than semi-shitposting, where as here, I'm actually semi-serious in threads that are relevant, and actually serious in discussions or whatever that's comp related.

So idk what you're getting at man

5 minutes ago, Spaintakula said:

Legit the first time I talk to this guy? Don't even know who the fuck he is, let alone have something more against him

And that's rude to assume i only attack jajas. Also no idea how discord is related to this, my motives there aren't anything more than semi-shitposting, where as here, I'm actually semi-serious in threads that are relevant, and actually serious in discussions or whatever that's comp related.

So idk what you're getting at man

I guess your posts in the OU discussion thread were removed for no reason then ...

Just now, gbwead said:

I guess your posts in the OU discussion thread were removed for no reason then ...

I mean, half the people that post there get their posts deleted because they end up arguing about the problem itself and take it too far, so I still don't get how that makes me not be serious about my posts?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.