[PSL9] Season Baen9neXL - THE HYPE THREAD

Its been a long day, but I was working on my PSL coverage right after my real life job. I am pleased to announce that the PSL footage is complete on the editing room floor. Now, I am currently waiting for my PSL video to be uploaded on YouTube.

1 minute ago, DoctorPBC said:

Fast, inaccurate and mispronounced

I have watched less than 10 minutes and by my count I have 11 times my name was mispronounced as Doctor P-J-B, and not to mention you got my team name wrong too. Poor reporting

I appreciate the feedback, PSL was early in the morning and I was a bit tired. After PSL, I had to go to sleep because my body wanted me to.

20 minutes ago, DoctorPBC said:

Fast, inaccurate and mispronounced

I have watched less than 10 minutes and by my count I have 11 times my name was mispronounced as Doctor P-J-B, and not to mention you got my team name wrong too. Poor reporting

15 minutes ago, DoctorPBC said:

you put disrespect on my name

7 minutes ago, Toast said:

give him a break at least its not #fakenews

Good evening, I was chatting with DoctorPBJ and he told me that he was complaining about this in all good fun. I take complaints from my viewers seriously, so if there is a complaint about a publication, feel free to PM me on forums or you can give me postage in game. If you feel that I disrespected you in a tournament or some news coverage of mine, please let me know.

hmm...

why actually?

you could make midseason work and fair by only letting people who signed up from the beginning be in it.

so people who didn't get picked first time could get another chance (or get soul crushed ^^)

also those who suffers from earthquakes or anything else in that direction could be replaced

40 minutes ago, Linken said:

hmm...

why actually?

you could make midseason work and fair by only letting people who signed up from the beginning be in it.

so people who didn't get picked first time could get another chance (or get soul crushed ^^)

also those who suffers from earthquakes or anything else in that direction could be replaced

This is a pretty good solution to prevent people from waiting until midseason to play, actually. But I think we'd need to wait for next season to try it out 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.