[PSL9] Season Baen9neXL - THE HYPE THREAD

On 17/12/2017 at 12:21 AM, DoubleJ said:

fPaHkZS.png

Good afternoon, I would like to say that covering the PSL auction was a success! Today is also a tournament, so I plan on covering that and then when my coverage is complete, I want to take a strong power nap. Once I am done with my power nap, I can work on today's tournament (since this tournament is an appetiser and the PSL auction is the entree). This may take some time for me to get it just right, but once I do, you can see today's tournament and the PSL auction on YouTube.

Meanwhile, while you are waiting, I have a tournament video that was published today before the PSL auction:

(Thank you @Bilburt for hosting this tournament)

Spoiler

As well as Einstein, I also added a man in this tournament thumbnail you may be familiar with in your Physical Science class. (Three word hints: Apple, Head, Gravity)

12 minutes ago, DoctorPBC said:

rip gbwead

Spoiler

329367392759185408.png kappa

EDIT:

Honestly, gb did a great job as well, but LKrenz had to step in the very middle. If PSL will go as smoothly as these 3 gentlemen (yeah, Zeb too) lead the auction I'll be satisfied with the season itself as well

Edited by RysPicz
1 hour ago, RysPicz said:
  Reveal hidden contents

329367392759185408.png kappa

EDIT:

Honestly, gb did a great job as well, but LKrenz had to step in the very middle. If PSL will go as smoothly as these 3 gentlemen (yeah, Zeb too) lead the auction I'll be satisfied with the season itself as well

gb did most of the work tbh, I made the other server and organised roles etc, krenz only did the timer

7 hours ago, Bestfriends said:

Good afternoon, I would like to say that covering the PSL auction was a success! Today is also a tournament, so I plan on covering that and then when my coverage is complete, I want to take a strong power nap. Once I am done with my power nap, I can work on today's tournament (since this tournament is an appetiser and the PSL auction is the entree). This may take some time for me to get it just right, but once I do, you can see today's tournament and the PSL auction on YouTube.

Meanwhile, while you are waiting, I have a tournament video that was published today before the PSL auction:

(Thank you @Bilburt for hosting this tournament)

Reveal hidden contents

As well as Einstein, I also added a man in this tournament thumbnail you may be familiar with in your Physical Science class. (Three word hints: Apple, Head, Gravity)

Good evening, unfortunately, I was unable to cover today's tournament which means that I am going to jump straight into my PSL coverage.

My body was telling me to take a power nap right away instead of after the tournament, so eventually, I had to do a power nap causing me to miss Bilburt's tournament for today.

Now since my PSL coverage is the only thing left for me to work on, I plan on putting my nose on the grindstone to see how much of a dent I can make for PSL coverage.

6 minutes ago, Bestfriends said:

Good evening, unfortunately, I was unable to cover today's tournament which means that I am going to jump straight into my PSL coverage.

My body was telling me to take a power nap right away instead of after the tournament, so eventually, I had to do a power nap causing me to miss Bilburt's tournament for today.

Now since my PSL coverage is the only thing left for me to work on, I plan on putting my nose on the grindstone to see how much of a dent I can make for PSL coverage.

wait, your coverage is that you dont have any coverage because you took a nap? i have come to expect much better coverage from you bestfriends. this isnt the type of thing i expect from one of the top mayoral candidates.

24 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

wait, your coverage is that you dont have any coverage because you took a nap? i have come to expect much better coverage from you bestfriends. this isnt the type of thing i expect from one of the top mayoral candidates.

are you blind?

7 hours ago, Bestfriends said:

Good afternoon, I would like to say that covering the PSL auction was a success!

1 hour ago, fredrichnietze said:

36 minutes ago, Bilburt said:

are you blind?

I got some great news for you Fred, I made the thumbnail for PSL 9. For the first time in Roy Rogers Incorporated history, I am letting my thumbnail leak publicly before the video is published, I hope everyone enjoys it......

5a4135c4dbac43ced3f9b2f47a270ba2.png

1. PSL logo design

2. Lkrenz and BurntZebra behind the timer (added a PokeMMO ball on the timer for a fine touch)

3. The manager list (courtesy of @DoubleJ)

4. The big three PSL organizers @DoubleJ @gbwead and @Parke

5. The background of the thumbnail is the epic Elite Four Battle place from Pokemon Stadium

Spoiler

Also @fredrichnietze, I remember the threat you gave me last PSL season. I plan on not tampering with the footage (unless that footage as something to do with me). I want to make sure PSL 9 is going to turn out smoothly.

Spoiler

Shoutout to @KaynineXL: Thank you for naming your PSL team after Roy Rogers Incorporated! I want to be sure that I continue to deliver content that people love to watch!

On 6/4/2017 at 10:31 PM, fredrichnietze said:

if you edit out my trolling i will come to your house and fill the pipes with glow in the dark neon pink dye right before you take a shower and sign you up for every brony everything there is so your mail box will overflow and all your neighbors will think your gay.

^this was a jouk @Bestfriends i dont even know where you live and regardless wouldnt do this to you

5 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

^this was a jouk @Bestfriends i dont even know where you live and regardless wouldnt do this to you

I knew that you were joking, but I did remember that you requested that the trolling should be left untouched and I followed your recommendation.

5 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

I can't wait to watch how pissed and confused people were when I didn't show up at the start of the auction. 

Sorry fam, but my body needed my pillow. 

You scared me for a moment. When you said that you wanted a restart the auction all over, I was confused....

Nice play DoubleJ, you sure have a good sense of humour.

2 hours ago, Bestfriends said:

I got some great news for you Fred, I made the thumbnail for PSL 9. For the first time in Roy Rogers Incorporated history, I am letting my thumbnail leak publicly before the video is published, I hope everyone enjoys it......

5a4135c4dbac43ced3f9b2f47a270ba2.png

1. PSL logo design

2. Lkrenz and BurntZebra behind the timer (added a PokeMMO ball on the timer for a fine touch)

3. The manager list (courtesy of @DoubleJ)

4. The big three PSL organizers @DoubleJ @gbwead and @Parke

5. The background of the thumbnail is the epic Elite Four Battle place from Pokemon Stadium

Reveal hidden contents

Also @fredrichnietze, I remember the threat you gave me last PSL season. I plan on not tampering with the footage (unless that footage as something to do with me). I want to make sure PSL 9 is going to turn out smoothly.

Reveal hidden contents

Shoutout to @KaynineXL: Thank you for naming your PSL team after Roy Rogers Incorporated! I want to be sure that I continue to deliver content that people love to watch!

How are you not pope yet ? I've never seen so much chillness and kindness inside a human body ...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.