[PSL9] Season Baen9neXL - THE HYPE THREAD

11 minutes ago, Evlgoon said:

im glad you can finally recognize greatness after the many ass whippings ive given you. Anyways every team needs a bench warmer and i think i might just have to draft you to fulfill that role.

Oh look who's still salty I smashed his poor little face in MM countless times, if by "ass whippings" you mean haxing then yeah I can give you that. Funny how you trashtalk here but when you get your ass handed to you, you don't say anything and log off. Also buying and benching a player who has been like top3 players in the most played tier in the 2 past seasons is something only such a braindead kid like you would do. Anyway it's not like I'd play for you if you woulda bought me.

Also show some respekk when you're talking to the PSL7 and PSL8's winner. me >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> you

Stay salty

1 minute ago, Aerun said:

Oh look who's still salty I smashed his poor little face in MM countless times, if by "ass whippings" you mean haxing then yeah I can give you that. Funny how you trashtalk here but when you get your ass handed to you, you don't say anything and log off. Also buying and benching a player who has been like top3 players in the most played tier in the 2 past seasons is something only such a braindead kid like you would do. Anyway it's not like I'd play for you if you woulda bought me.

Also show some respekk when you're talking to the PSL7 and PSL8's winner. me >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> you

Stay salty

oh look another player who pretends that he has beat me big surprise. weve only played 2 times once in psl (goon victory) and once in a tournament about a month ago (goon victory). 

7 hours ago, RysPicz said:

Doc and Kiz have the most won PSLs along with Coolio. I was under Doc in one season and most honestly he was the best manager I've ever had and I know how much spirit and effort this pleb puts into everything he does. Kiz won both as a player and as manager.

What do you have other than one season won in Lions where you became a meme? I just don't think that someone like you should take away another spot from someone who is deserving it more, although this is just a personal opinion.

The fact that I dislike you has nothing to do with this most honestly.

Reveal hidden contents

So is this about what I did as a manager or a player? Your first post only says I was a shit manager, but when I question it you bring up what me, doc and kiz did as players? I’m confused.

I’ve only had a negative win/loss ratio once(the raginglions season early on), if that makes me a shit manager then doesnt that make everyone else who has had negative ratios shit(I believe even you).

Also, if you want any tips on how to become bffs with jj shoot me a pm(I assume thats what you’re trying to do when you mention him in like 50% of ur posts).

41 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

So is this about what I did as a manager or a player? Your first post only says I was a shit manager, but when I question it you bring up what me, doc and kiz did as players? I’m confused.

I’ve only has a negative win/loss ratio once(the raginglions season early on), if that makes me a shit manager then doesnt that make everyone else who has had negative ratios shit(I believe even you).

Also, if you want any tips on how to become bffs with jj shoot me a pm(I assume thats what you’re trying to do when you mention him in like 50% of ur posts).

Both. As a manager, you didn't win anything. Going to playoffs twice with some statistics means nothing if you haven't won. When I managed No Mercy, my team has had already a guaranteed spot in playoffs during week 4 or 5 because we ran over the competition like a steamroller, beating the shit of absolutely everyone and so what? We didn't win and that is what matters. As player you "won" while being carried and became a meme.  Maekay has proven himself as a player (an amazing one actually- it was him who carried your ass in Lions, remember?) and yet he didn't get a manager spot and it hurts my eyes. It's my private opinion though and I don't know why are you trying to argue with it or why are you so salty about it, thought you didn't care? Why should you, especially now when we both know that the decision won't be reverted?

I have brought you up because from the trio Kiz/ Doc and yourself, you are the least worthy of manager spot in my eyes and I already described why. I would like to direct you to my previous post and the previous paragraph and read them once again.

I'll skip the last part because it made me cringe

Edited by RysPicz
fixed a typo
9 hours ago, RysPicz said:

Both. As a manager, you didn't win anything. Going to playoffs twice with some statistics means nothing if you haven't won. When I managed No Mercy, my team has had already a guaranteed spot in playoffs during week 4 or 5 because we ran over the competition like a steamroller, beating the shit of absolutely everyone and so what? We didn't win and that is what matters. As player you "won" while being carried and became a meme.  Maekay has proven himself as a player (an amazing one actually- it was him who carried your ass in Lions, remember?) and yet he didn't get a manager spot and it hurts my eyes. It's my private opinion though and I don't know why are you trying to argue with it or why are you so salty about it, thought you didn't care? Why should you, especially now when we both know that the decision won't be reverted?

I have brought you up because from the trio Kiz/ Doc and yourself, you are the least worthy of manager spot in my eyes and I already described why. I would like to direct you to my previous post and the previous paragraph and read them once again.

I'll skip the last part because it made me cringe

I’d respect your opinion if you weren’t lying about it being personal.

I forget that unless you win & carry your team, you are bad. Derp

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.