[PSL9] Season Baen9neXL - THE HYPE THREAD

@Takens

None of us were impressed by Sebat's application. We all know he's been around a while and could be good, but it didn't seem like he really put much effort into trying to get himself the position at all. Giantpipe was a prior manager... one that quit halfway through. Frags ran the team after about Week 4 and took care of all the administrative stuff with me. We're not about to rehire someone like that. 

5 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

@Takens

None of us were impressed by Sebat's application. We all know he's been around a while and could be good, but it didn't seem like he really put much effort into trying to get himself the position at all. Giantpipe was a prior manager... one that quit halfway through. Frags ran the team after about Week 4 and took care of all the administrative stuff with me. We're not about to rehire someone like that. 

I would like to know what the argument was to select for the manager, that is not clear in my opinion. I saw the people and when they were the managers they were the thougth it was, it was that that they left the manager witouth any merit, i think this reflected in the donations or in the participation of some players that apparently not to enter (latin player?) i dont know in my personal opinion, it seems to shit to me the choice of The managers, it's not the event again, because it's nice, but the choice and I think it should be clear and fair.

your comment seems a shame to me of those excuses, I was self-conscious about issues that I mentioned at the time and that you yourself accepted, the one you want or not understand is your problem and I see that you do not give second chances when many of here have been choose are your friends or the gm that you select then, what to do the manager registration show if you do not review the achievements in both the game and in psl when they were already intended for those who were going to do it? I think it's a shame.

10 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

None of us were impressed by Sebat's application. We all know he's been around a while and could be good, but it didn't seem like he really put much effort into trying to get himself the position at all. 

I think that I didn't need more arguments for my sign, I respect ur opinion and the council, maybe in the next psl I will add more ''blabla'' and I will show my leadership in this TT (1 year the first TT of LORD) I couldnt show this months cuz my inactive presence in the competitive but We'll back this month and year with all :) thank u for ur honest response.

1 minute ago, giantpipe said:

I would like to know what the argument was to select for the manager, that is not clear in my opinion. I saw the people and when they were the managers they were the thougth it was, it was that that they left the manager witouth any merit, i think this reflected in the donations or in the participation of some players that apparently not to enter (latin player?) i dont know in my personal opinion, it seems to shit to me the choice of The managers, it's not the event again, because it's nice, but the choice and I think it should be clear and fair.

your comment seems a shame to me of those excuses, I was self-conscious about issues that I mentioned at the time and that you yourself accepted, the one you want or not understand is your problem and I see that you do not give second chances when many of here have been choose are your friends or the gm that you select then, what to do the manager registration show if you do not review the achievements in both the game and in psl when they were already intended for those who were going to do it? I think it's a shame.

I'm having a tough time reading your english, but let me try to respond to this. There were only three managers chosen whom had managed before. One is a returning champion, another had not one but two undefeated seasons leading up to the playoffs, and the third is... well the third is Doc. 

And it wasn't my decision alone to leave you out of the Final 8. None of the other council members which include Riga, Gbwead, Zebra, and Lkrenz had you on their final roster. 

For me, it truly came down to the fact you left halfway through the season you managed. Sure you drafted, but ultimately it was Frags who ran the team when you found a girlfriend or whatever happened. 

I mean no offense by not choosing you or Sebat, or any offense to the Spanish community. 

*looks around for @camilo7 and his application

20 minutes ago, giantpipe said:

You went mia halfway throught PSL 7 and now expect to get picked in PSL 9 as manager without giving any explanation to Riga, LKrenz, BurntZebra or me. If JJ was aware of what happened, I certainly was not. All I know is that after failing to communicate with you on several occasions during S7, I grew tired of waiting for your replies and went directly to frags. In your sign up, you didn't acknowledge what happened as if it was completly normal to bail on your manager responsabilities. Keep in mind that JJ was only one of the 5 people that decided who the PSL 9 managers would be.

On 17/12/2017 at 12:21 AM, DoubleJ said:

fPaHkZS.png

I would like to wish good luck for all the managers: @KaynineXL, @Kizhaz@Toast, @BlackJovi, @MknsZblex, @DoctorPBC, @Parke, and @Evlgoon! I do look forward to hearing about the Auction date, so that I can cover the bids when they come. Also, I wish @DoubleJ well for hosting this PSL season!

Edited by Bestfriends
clarification
Just now, Bestfriends said:

I would like to wish good luck for all the managers: @KaynineXL, @Kizhaz@Toast, @BlackJovi, @MknsZblex, @DoctorPBC, @Parke, and @Evlgoon! I do look forward to covering the Auction date, so that I can cover the bids when they come. Also, I wish @DoubleJ well for hosting this PSL season!

Thank you for being you Bestfriends. We plan on having the auction event next Sunday, but we haven't locked down on a time just yet. I'll be sure to let you know first. 

I'm more than grateful for any votes. Thank you gentlemen, I really appreciate it :)

I did not expect to be elected due to how shitty my application was and amount of quality signups. I would probably resign from my place of manager anyway due to an unexpectedly large amount of work which struck me lately... Regardless, I will still find time to bash doublej even outside of manager pm and you can count on it

I am however, largely disappointed, by lack of Maekay in the list of managers. We have few people who already managed in the past and have done it really shitty and instead of giving someone else a chance to prove themselves we get kay yet again. Jovi is imo the person who deserved the manager's spot the most, Toast, Mkns, Parke and Goon are new managers, Doc is Doc, Kiz has given evidence of how good of a manager he can be (although I would hate to be a player inside a staff member's team) and kay... ? I just see of no reason, why.

Other than that one- I'm positively surprised by manager's choices. I can understand however, why Maekay wasn't picked- it would be a real shame to take out from the pool one of the best players this server has to offer.

I know this won't change anything but just wanted to share my thoughts. Other than Maekay not being picked, things are going pretty well and I hope it'll stay like that.

4 hours ago, gbwead said:

Fuiste mia a la mitad del PSL 7 y ahora esperas que te seleccionen en PSL 9 como manager sin dar ninguna explicación a Riga, LKrenz, BurntZebra o a mí. Si JJ estaba enterado de lo que sucedió, ciertamente no lo estaba. Todo lo que sé es que después de no poder comunicarme contigo en varias ocasiones durante el S7, me cansé de esperar tus respuestas y fui directamente a frags. Al inscribirse, no reconoció lo sucedido como si fuera completamente normal rescatar las responsabilidades de su gerente. Tenga en cuenta que JJ fue solo una de las 5 personas que decidieron quiénes serían los gerentes de PSL 9.

Al parecer no entiendieron , bueno antes que todo mi tema no era con jj , ni siquiera el problema era el por que no fui seleccionado , mi idea y mi queja era es que como hicieron la seleccion de manager por que al verlos en realidad me dan risa siendo que habian otros con mayor experiencia , pero me parece absurdo y sigo insistiendo que haya gente que crea que tengo problemas con jj al contrario cuando supe que lo haria de nuevo lo felicite y done algo para el psl , pero bueno con respecto a los comentarios , sigo insistiendo mi postura , deberia ser mas claro el tema de manager por que al parecer seleccionaron mas por amistades que por merito ese es mi punto , pero al parecer son unos tontos y de inmediato opinan tirando basura , cuando he admitido publicamente que si el psl7 tuve otras cosas que hacer, no era el tema de la novia sino era por la universidad en ese tiempo , ya que algunos tenemos otras cosas que hacer y para mi recibir mil mensajes a las 3 am por tonteras veras que no lo podia leer , caso distinto al de ahora pero bueno , en mi opinion personal no me gusto la eleccion y no por que no este , ya que entiendo que hay personas que dudan de mi , pero la realidad demuestra otra cosa, espero que tengan exito en su psl pero estoy disconforme con el hecho , aparte me da lo mismo tu opinon ya que solo hablas sin saber la razon el de por que fue asi , debido a que como todos dicen estuve involucrado hasta la mitad , pero bueno quiero cerrar esos temas por que de vd encuentro estupido tener que dar explicaciones por mi actos de un juego que al parecer lo valoras mas tu , lo cual me parece bien cada uno sabe lo que hace y tambien cada uno opina lo que quiere , pero al parecer cuando alguien tiene una opinion distinta ustedes atk sin sentido .

use a translator is copy and paste.

Apparently they did not understand, well before all my topic was not with jj, not even the problem was why I was not selected, my idea and my complaint was that they did the manager selection because when I see them they actually give me laugh being that there were others with more experience, but it seems absurd and I keep insisting that there are people who believe that I have problems with jj on the contrary when I knew that I would do it again congratulate and donate something for the psl, but good with respect to the comments, I keep insisting my position, should be more clear the issue of manager because apparently selected more by friends than merit that is my point, but apparently they are fools and immediately say throwing garbage, when I have publicly admitted that if psl7 I had other things to do, it was not the subject of the bride but it was for the university at that time, since some of us have other things to do and for me to receive a thousand messages at 3 am for silly things you will not see I could read it, a different case from now but, well, in my personal opinion I did not like the choice and not because it is not, because I understand that there are people who doubt me, but reality proves something else, man that coolio guy is sexy, I hope they succeed in your psl but I am dissatisfied with the fact, apart I do not mind your opinion since you only speak without knowing the reason why it was so, because as everyone says I was involved up to half, but I want to close those issues because of you I find it stupid to have to give explanations for my acts of a game that apparently you value it more than you, which seems good to me everyone knows what he does and also everyone thinks what he wants, but apparently when someone has a different opinion you atk without sense.

here it is translated friends

2 hours ago, RysPicz said:

I'm more than grateful for any votes. Thank you gentlemen, I really appreciate it :)

I did not expect to be elected due to how shitty my application was and amount of quality signups. I would probably resign from my place of manager anyway due to an unexpectedly large amount of work which struck me lately... Regardless, I will still find time to bash doublej even outside of manager pm and you can count on it

I am however, largely disappointed, by lack of Maekay in the list of managers. We have few people who already managed in the past and have done it really shitty and instead of giving someone else a chance to prove themselves we get kay yet again. Jovi is imo the person who deserved the manager's spot the most, Toast, Mkns, Parke and Goon are new managers, Doc is Doc, Kiz has given evidence of how good of a manager he can be (although I would hate to be a player inside a staff member's team) and kay... ? I just see of no reason, why.

Other than that one- I'm positively surprised by manager's choices. I can understand however, why Maekay wasn't picked- it would be a real shame to take out from the pool one of the best players this server has to offer.

I know this won't change anything but just wanted to share my thoughts. Other than Maekay not being picked, things are going pretty well and I hope it'll stay like that.

So tl/dr the previous times I was manager I did a shit job and kiz + doc who also were managers before did better.

Are u sure that’s correct or are u saying that because u dislike me :^)

35 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

So tl/dr the previous times I was manager I did a shit job and kiz + doc who also were managers before did better.

Are u sure that’s correct or are u saying that because u dislike me :^)

Doc and Kiz have the most won PSLs along with Coolio. I was under Doc in one season and most honestly he was the best manager I've ever had and I know how much spirit and effort this pleb puts into everything he does. Kiz won both as a player and as manager.

What do you have other than one season won in Lions where you became a meme? I just don't think that someone like you should take away another spot from someone who is deserving it more, although this is just a personal opinion.

The fact that I dislike you has nothing to do with this most honestly.

Spoiler

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.