[PSL9] Season Baen9neXL - THE HYPE THREAD

Just now, XPLOZ said:

Your voting system looks like shit. 4 members of the council on 5 want Maekay in, but he isn't manager because Lkrenz did everything to prevent this (puting a veto on him every round and giving lots of points to EVLGOON at the end). 

Redo it asap with decent rules.

(I am not friends with Maekay)

Same concept could be applied to Riga pushing Parke and Gb pushing Mkns. At the end of the day we each got six from our final lists and are all happy about it. We all knew there would be a shitty ending. There always is. These are our managers and I've respected the votes my council members have made. Time to respect the decision, regardless of how dumb it looks. 

Just now, DoubleJ said:

Same concept could be applied to Riga pushing Parke and Gb pushing Mkns. 

Well there is a little difference with Mkns, it would have been a shame if Mkns wasn't chosen as manager; gbwead shouldn't even push for it. 

SIA won two TTs recently and he is the leader of SIA. He looks like a good young manager, no reason not to take him.

2 minutes ago, XPLOZ said:

Well there is a little difference with Mkns, it would have been a shame if Mkns wasn't chosen as manager; gbwead shouldn't even push for it. 

SIA won two TTs recently and he is the leader of SIA. He looks like a good young manager, no reason not to take him.

Yea, no disrespect to him at all. I'm just explaining the process and your post here just further shows that regardless of the outcome, there would be someone left out that should have been on the list. 

9 minutes ago, XPLOZ said:

Your voting system looks like shit. 4 members of the council on 5 want Maekay in, but he isn't manager because Lkrenz did everything to prevent this (puting a veto on him every round and giving lots of points to EVLGOON at the end). 

Redo it asap with decent rules.

(I am not friends with Maekay)

I expressed my thoughts with the council about why evlgoon should be chosen over Maek, we were arguing and I didn't see enough arguments to change my thoughts, so I kept my initial idea. Is that wrong?

5 minutes ago, XPLOZ said:

it's their tourney their choice if we dont like it we can not play. thats our choice.

Just now, LKrenz said:

I expressed my thoughts with the council about why evlgoon should be chosen over Maek, we were arguing and I didn't see enough arguments to change my thoughts, so I kept my initial idea. Is that wrong?

No it's not wrong, I didn't blame you, I blamed the voting system because it is obviously bad. I don't like injustice.

if i understood correctly, the reasonning was that i didn't help enough my team last season and that i didn't speak a lot with the players.

I didn't have a ratio as nice as previous seasons i agree with that but hell i did help the team. Scouted for them, made teams with some of them, made a discord, made everyone joined it, etc... i just don't understand why some of you thought the opposite, did you even talk to Keith ?

5 minutes ago, Maekaaay said:

if i understood correctly, the reasonning was that i didn't help enough my team last season and that i didn't speak a lot with the players.

I didn't have a ratio as nice as previous seasons i agree with that but hell i did help the team. Scouted for them, made teams with some of them, made a discord, made everyone joined it, etc... i just don't understand why some of you thought the opposite, did you even talk to Keith ?

I want to add that in my one previous season as a manager, Maekaay was a massive help to my team when he got traded to me, helping out with team builds, generally being a great motivator and supporting the team constantly

Imo he got screwed

2 minutes ago, DoctorPBC said:

I want to add that in my one previous season as a manager, Maekaay was a massive help to my team when he got traded to me, helping out with team builds, generally being a great motivator and supporting the team constantly

Imo he got screwed

stop making me like your comments.

also thats why i got mr  @Fishtickles when i was manager

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.