[PSL9] Season Baen9neXL - THE HYPE THREAD

I heard the council is talking about the possibility that EVLGOON could be picked out for manager.

Really ?

Each time, I kicked his ass in MM, this kid insulted me, my mother, ... for no reason, I didn't even answered to this pranks...

Think twice before ruining a PSL team with an arrogant and unexperienced childish manager.

1 hour ago, Sashaolin said:

I heard the council is talking about the possibility that EVLGOON could be picked out for manager.

Really ?

Each time, I kicked his ass in MM, this kid insulted me, my mother, ... for no reason, I didn't even answered to this pranks...

Think twice before ruining a PSL team with an arrogant and unexperienced childish manager.

Sounds perfect to me. Get gud or get rekt.

#friezamentality#ripkriliin

3 minutes ago, Vorred said:

yeah i wouldn't pick you either fred.

like i said i just threw it in there in case we needed non shit managers.

i want to play with a good manager, but i rather manager then have a shit one.

also @DoubleJ

where did vgc go? i thought we were doing vgc this year?

"

• Overused
  • Overused
  • Overused w/ Team Preview
  • Underused
  • Underused
  • Doubles
  • Showdown DPP
  • Showdown Gen 5 LC"

https://www.strawpoll.me/14820063

Edited by fredrichnietze
51 minutes ago, SirDusty said:

That doesn't mean I can't be the best manger to ever do psl, experience is overrated

Experience is not overrated, it's necessary. Managers should have enough experience with psl to demand a certain level of respect from prospective players. No matter how much we've all grown to like a major figure in the community, it's still crazy to me that we're throwing all previous managerial standards out the window this season. At least, it seems that way to me, but what do I know 

1 minute ago, Gunthug said:

Experience is not overrated, it's necessary. Managers should have enough experience with psl to demand a certain level of respect from prospective players. No matter how much we've all grown to like a major figure in the community, it's still crazy to me that we're throwing all previous managerial standards out the window this season. At least, it seems that way to me, but what do I know 

@Rigamorty

@DoubleJ i dont suppose you would be willing to delay managers chosen until we have a player sign up count? in case we get less or significantly more players then 8 teams worth. also agreed experience matters, but not just psl experience, but also relevant adjacent experience like leading/officer in a team in pokemmo, or other similar games and certain irl jobs too. 

4 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

Guess I should  added a /s at the end, but yeah I see your points

I would like to be a manager eventually, doesn't have to be this season, but maybe sometime? I kind of doubt it but I'll still sign up.

@fredrichnietzeI don't have much besides for the only win I remember and it was in 2014 versus jayfeats and I beat him with a fire blast machamp

1 minute ago, SirDusty said:

Guess I should  added a /s at the end, but yeah I see your points

I would like to be a manager eventually, doesn't have to be this season, but maybe sometime? I kind of doubt it but I'll still sign up.

@fredrichnietzeI don't have much besides for the only win I remember and it was in 2014 versus jayfeats and I beat him with a fire blast machamp

I hope you picked up on the fact that my post was more about someone else than you

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.