[PSL9] Season Baen9neXL - THE HYPE THREAD

1 minute ago, DoctorPBC said:

Also just to confirm its not on DoctorPBC or in the mail... so defs scam

Whenever u feel like not scamming mail me my 1m

I sent 1.9m from the featured fights to riga for the failed LTS event.  He sent it back. I mailed you back 1m after that. Should have sent a pm before scaring half the server. 

2 hours ago, DoubleJ said:

I sent 1.9m from the featured fights to riga for the failed LTS event.  He sent it back. I mailed you back 1m after that. Should have sent a pm before scaring half the server. 

2 hours ago, DoctorPBC said:

Except you didnt mail me 1m, server be scared

GMs confirm pls

When you sent that money from featured fights, you gave me the names of each person the money came from, and I added them to the LTS donations thread accordingly. I then refunded that money accordingly. Doc probably just didn't differentiate what money was actually donated to lts by him directly and what came back from featured fights when I gave back the money since I sent it all at once. 

Just now, Rigamorty said:

When you sent that money from featured fights, you gave me the names of each person the money came from, and I added them to the LTS donations thread accordingly. I then refunded that money accordingly. Doc probably just didn't differentiate what money was actually donated to lts by him directly and what came back from featured fights when I gave back the money since I sent it all at once. 

@DoctorPBC FAK YOU

1 hour ago, gbwead said:

@DoctorPBC, thanks for the drama; we definitely needed some, but please step up your game because that shit was weak.

Weak just like your MMO skills

1 hour ago, Spaintakula said:

I think doc is just salty 'cause he's a B-tier doubles player, competition is rough.

Didn’t you lose every DPP game last season?

1 hour ago, KaynineXL said:

Namedrop

55 minutes ago, pachima said:

All according to doc´s plan. Guy just focusing on triples now. Fuck doubles.

This guy gets it 

i ain’t even gonna donate 1m, come at me shitlords 

On 12/21/2017 at 2:44 PM, Gunthug said:

I actually agree that the secondary showdown tier hasn't ever really had the quality we had hoped for. But the notion that mmo players spend more time planning, testing, and teambuilding than showdown players is laughable, and also completely beyond proof.

he said they plan not plan well

12 hours ago, DoubleJ said:

Too late, he's dumb. 

welcome to the get wrongly accused of scamming by doc club. we have a strict dress code so you need to get a labcoat asap

6 hours ago, fredrichnietze said:

he said they plan not plan well

welcome to the get wrongly accused of scamming by doc club. we have a strict dress code so you need to get a labcoat asap

Nah mate, you the sole member of the ‘agreed to a bet with doc and uguued out when you got creamed club’

6 hours ago, DoubleJ said:

Aww poor Doc. He found out he was wrong, got made fun of, now he doesn't wanna donate. K.

Technically speaking I’m not wrong, you did not mail me... Riga did ;)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.