Question about Legendary Dungeons and Legendary pokemons

Kibbz

Hello, i'm imterested to know how would one catch such legendaries as Landorus or Regigigas. Would one need to have Thundurus and Thornadus in one's party in order to catch it (or the 3 Regi's to get Regigigas) or would one be able to catch them without the need to catch the other ones.

1 minute ago, TheChampionMike said:

This is really the only thing said about them about when they could arrive. But this isn't really a confirmed time estimate at all. 

Well, 3/4 months doesn't sound THAT unlikely, but it is a bit unlikely to take just that to add such a big feature, though i'd love it if it would take just that amount of time

Let me tell you something about these dungeons and legendaries.

I'm here for 4,5 years. I've been hearing about dungeons and legendaries almost ever since I joined. Which is, 4,5 years.

Face it, we are not getting this. Neither legendaries nor dungeons. At least not in this lifetime. The "Soon (tm)" meme is going on for so long that it's better to give up hope. Dinosaurs like Nik or myself will quit the game before we get legendaries, they are not priority and never will be.

6 hours ago, RysPicz said:

I'm here for 4,5 years. I've been hearing about dungeons and legendaries almost ever since I joined. Which is, 4,5 years.

Face it, we are not getting this. Neither legendaries nor dungeons. At least not in this lifetime. The "Soon (tm)" meme is going on for so long that it's better to give up hope. Dinosaurs like Nik or myself will quit the game before we get legendaries, they are not priority and never will be.

Acording to some pokemmo game developers, Hoenn was also being talked about since the beggining of the game and so did Unova and we did get both, after some years, but those are 2 regions, what we're talking about is a location with some new pokemons that for all we know are already coded into the game

6 hours ago, RysPicz said:

Might be Mid/Late 2018 or even early 2019 but we'll have it i'm sure