Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Billla

[MOD] Generation 5 Follower Sprites

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, ItsPlex said:

the mod does not appear in mod management for macs

Did you try the .mod file aswell? I never touched a mac, so yeah...

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, ItsPlex said:

I can't even load my client now 

What's the issue? Or error message?

 

Make sure you didn't extract the .zip, and didn't modify or remove any files.

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Eggplant said:

Time for moemoe followers tho. The dream is real now

Better as a Pokemmo Mod than as HeartGold graphics. I gave up and decided to move onto much easier things.

 

Share this post


Link to post

Hey, probably stupid question and i feel like i already know an answer but can i see other players 5th gen followers if both of us have mod installed?

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, Toupi said:

Hey, probably stupid question and i feel like i already know an answer but can i see other players 5th gen followers if both of us have mod installed?

pMnRajTpRlSPeJuSbgmwpA.png

Share this post


Link to post
22 hours ago, Toupi said:

Hey, probably stupid question and i feel like i already know an answer but can i see other players 5th gen followers if both of us have mod installed?

You can probably see their follower even if they don't have the mod--as long as they bothered to drag one onto the map.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Eggplant said:

You can probably see their follower even if they don't have the mod--as long as they bothered to drag one onto the map.

yup thats how it works

Share this post


Link to post

Feel free to submit your own follower sprites, if you think there is something to change. Sprites can be bigger then 32x32 if it is a bigger pokemon.

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Billla said:

Feel free to submit your own follower sprites, if you think there is something to change. Sprites can be bigger then 32x32 if it is a bigger pokemon.

I'm not very artsy but for the love of god please save Maractus.

unknown.png

What on earth did they do to this poor grass type's sprite.

Share this post


Link to post

Finally I finished the final version of this mod. Hope you'll have fun with it! :)

 

Quick Changelog:

 

- Made the thread prettier

- Added a option to download the jumping version or the classic version

- If you use the classic version no follower sprite is jumping. If you use the jumping version every follower is jumping

 

 

Edited by Billla

Share this post


Link to post

Uhm a quick heads up, first of all I love this MOD, thanks for making it! 

Golurk sprite from the back, only one leg moves and there are few black pixels below him, probably not intended, just wanted to let you know if you feel like fixing it :D

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, MHkaserz said:

Uhm a quick heads up, first of all I love this MOD, thanks for making it! 

Golurk sprite from the back, only one leg moves and there are few black pixels below him, probably not intended, just wanted to let you know if you feel like fixing it :D

As I already mentioned before I am not the creator of any sprite. I just couldn't find a prettier sprite then the current.

 

Could you please post a screenshot/video?

Edited by Billla

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.