[MOD] Generation 5 Follower Sprites

------------------------

EDIT: I deleted everything and re-downloaded the mod, put it in the mod folder THEN launched the game and did NOT import the mode this time, and it seems to be working? When I try to import, it breaks the mod and I have to download the file again. So as long as I leave that alone it seems to work. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

-------------------------

I seem to be having a bit of trouble getting the mod to work. I've tried both the normal version and jumping version and I'm getting the same issues. This is my first / only mod so there shouldn't be any issues there.

Here's what my mod folder looks like and the error I'm getting when I try to import it. Any help would be very appreciated!

rcAdg8n.png

The error message:
AOqdhZz.png

Edited by Koutra
  • 1 month later...
On 6/17/2019 at 1:12 PM, awkways said:

Anyone who is downloading this mod and it's not showing up in the mod management spot where it should be (like the image @Koutra) linked above, use this one instead, as it still works:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

On 6/17/2019 at 12:12 PM, awkways said:

Anyone who is downloading this mod and it's not showing up in the mod management spot where it should be (like the image @Koutra) linked above, use this one instead, as it still works:

This one is doing the same thing as the other one for me. Any help? :c

55 minutes ago, iMythical said:

This one is doing the same thing as the other one for me. Any help? :c

I can't help if the other one is also doing the same issue, some other mods here do work for gen 5 but theyre a bit "different". You can try this one:

So I got the mod to "work" it shows up in my mods and everything, except when I try to make any of my pokemon a follower it says "this species of Pokemon is too shy to come out of the pokeball" any help for that one?

I even tried the other follower mod linked above and its the same issue

Edited by Pikle547
8 minutes ago, Pikle547 said:

So I got the mod to "work" it shows up in my mods and everything, except when I try to make any of my pokemon a follower it says "this species of Pokemon is too shy to come out of the pokeball" any help for that one?

That shouldn't happen. The mod is +gen 5 followers, as were the previous 2. If this one still doesn't show gen 5 followers there's nothing we can do but wait for the OP's to update their mods.

1 minute ago, awkways said:

That shouldn't happen. The mod is +gen 5 followers, as were the previous 2. If this one still doesn't show gen 5 followers there's nothing we can do but wait for the OP's to update their mods.

Well my buddy has the classic one linked at the beginning of this thread and it works fine, and I can see a few of some other players sprites so im not entirely sure whats going on

44 minutes ago, Pikle547 said:

Well my buddy has the classic one linked at the beginning of this thread and it works fine, and I can see a few of some other players sprites so im not entirely sure whats going on

Yeah mine work fine too. Just newer players downloading the mods seem to be having the issues, so it's likely from a client update that broke it. I downloaded all 3 a while ago and they all still work for me:

qV0kJsg.png

Edited by awkways
pic
1 minute ago, awkways said:

Yeah mine work fine too. Just newer players downloading the mods seem to be having the issues, so it's likely from a client update that broke it.

This makes me both the big sad, and the big chungus but hopefully mods will be updated soon then

I downloaded this, added it to my mods folder, tried to import it, and then I keep getting this message: 

"Error importing mod

Please make sure it is a valid PokeMMO Mod and that it is compatible with the current client."

Please help me fix this because from what i've seen on the internet and your screenshots, this looks like a very good mod that i'd like to use.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/29/2019 at 1:14 PM, Adrianpb said:

Why isn't this mod included in the vanilla PokeMMO package? it already got the working sprites, so why don't they add it on the vanilla package?
The hard work has already been done, which is getting/animating the sprites.

I think they can't, using anything from Nintendo that's not included in the roms would be copyright infringement.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 21/1/2020 at 21:59, TooManyLuigis said:

Solo una combinación de pintura clásica y Corel Paintshop Photo Pro x3.

Ambos son programas antiguos pero hacen el trabajo.

Thanks

, but I would like to change some sprites of kanto trainers. I know how to edit them in photoshop but I want to know if there is a program to make them the size of a player in the kanto region (when I implement them, they come out great)