[MOD] Generation 5 Follower Sprites

On 9/7/2018 at 2:33 PM, yagokoji said:

Omg! How do you install?? Does this mod work on the app (Android)?

Like every other mod.

First download the mod. Then open the mod managment (you can find it on the login screen), select the mod and activate it.

Yes, it does also work on android.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hey @Billla, Just a heads up, Zorua and Zoroark were recently added and the followers look a bit off. Here's examples of Kanto+Unova, as you can see, they look completely different. In unova they appear under the ground and in kanto they seem to be too high above ground. In both cases they look a bit too big. You can see Zorua as my follower and kinda see a Zoroark at the PC in the unova pic:

vyJqC09.png

I believe this happens with both the sparkly mod and regular mod

11 minutes ago, awkways said:

Hey @Billla, Just a heads up, Zorua and Zoroark were recently added and the followers look a bit off. Here's examples of Kanto+Unova, as you can see, they look completely different. In unova they appear under the ground and in kanto they seem to be too high above ground. In both cases they look a bit too big. You can see Zorua as my follower and kinda see a Zoroark at the PC in the unova pic:

vyJqC09.png

I believe this happens with both the sparkly mod and regular mod

I downloaded the latest version and it was fixed for me.

11 minutes ago, suigin said:

I downloaded the latest version and it was fixed for me.

oh, duh, im a weeb for not downloading the latest before complaining. just checked with a few friends who were also experiencing the same issue. My mod is prob at least 6 months old xD. Anyway thank you

4 hours ago, Minun said:

can you give me the link for the latest version?

Sure

Go here

Now click on page 1, scroll down and click on the big green buttons that say "Download Classic Version" or "Download + Jumping Animation". The first one wasn't recognized by my game for some reason but the second one worked.

18 hours ago, Kyonar said:

So early this morning i caught a shiny zorua, her sprite isn't available yet, regular zoruas come out, but shiny zorua is to shy apparently, a fix would be pretty nice ^^ 
Thanks in advance, keep up the good work

Hey Kyo, congratz on that shiny! you must be really happy right now! but theres one thing id like to know unrelated to this topic, did it appear shiny right from the start or you saw that its a shiny after the illusion broke?

3 hours ago, DanteGrin said:

Hey Kyo, congratz on that shiny! you must be really happy right now! but theres one thing id like to know unrelated to this topic, did it appear shiny right from the start or you saw that its a shiny after the illusion broke?

Illusion will never be shiny, zorua appears as a shiny after it breaks. If you meet a shiny pokemon, then it's not a zorua.

57 minutes ago, Blue said:

Illusion will never be shiny, zorua appears as a shiny after it breaks. If you meet a shiny pokemon, then it's not a zorua.

Follower sprite, i can't have her behind me only regular version, not shiny version

On 2/14/2019 at 7:35 PM, Kyonar said:

So early this morning i caught a shiny zorua, her sprite isn't available yet, regular zoruas come out, but shiny zorua is to shy apparently, a fix would be pretty nice ^^ 
Thanks in advance, keep up the good work

Added shiny zorua.

I couldn't test it yet, cause I dont' have mmo installed anymore. Let me know if there is an issue.

Edited by Billla
  • 1 month later...