This Just In: Dax Is Back! Wait...Who?

DemonicDax

Hey, I'm Dax. I originally joined back in 2014 and left on hiatus in 2016. I've been in various teams including: GRCE, MDVN, HURO, and a former leader of OMEN (Also HUGZ but that was my first team and I'd rather not talk about that one. Okay? Thanks.) I was one of the OG Celadon players back when it was still lively. I'm sure I've grown rusty in comp and I'm sure no one but close friends even remember me. However, I am back. So, if you see me around, don't be afraid to say hi!

Edited by DemonicDax
3 minutes ago, epicdavenport said:

Welcome back, Huro is still around. "JessicaJung" from HUGZ is still around too lol, just not as a woman.

Thanks! Yeah I knew "JessicaJung" as someone else. I joined HUGZ when it was in a revival stage. So I wasn't there for when it was super bad. Though, it was troubling being a new player and people refusing to trade with you because you're in HUGZ, lol.

6 minutes ago, DemonicDax said:

Thanks! Yeah I knew "JessicaJung" as someone else. I joined HUGZ when it was in a revival stage. So I wasn't there for when it was super bad. Though, it was troubling being a new player and people refusing to trade with you because you're in HUGZ, lol.

Not much trading is done in person now anyway. As far as I know there aren't any teams like that anyway most are focused on the competitive scene.

5 minutes ago, epicdavenport said:

Not much trading is done in person now anyway. As far as I know there aren't any teams like that anyway most are focused on the competitive scene.

Yeah, I've started to notice that. Right now I'm staying solo until I can get good at comp again. Hopefully I can get my mojo back.

• 2 months later...

Nice to have people returning with the new Unova Phenom Update :)

That said, not every team is only concerned with PvP.  There are many teams (including the one I'm in) with decent helpful folk and a few meme-stars to keep things lively.