Mystery box animation

IDKPRO

Question

13 answers to this question

54 minutes ago, Gilan said:

But that would add time to opening them up, and then @RysPicz would spend ages opening up all of his mystery boxes.

maybe the usual stop button becomes close button? which closes the animation and u get the prize straight away

This is a neat feature that would help the game have a more polished look.

The con is obvious as it would require more time to open a mistery box, but hey its not like devs ever cared about us wasting time waiting.

What the actual fuck. What have you done with the mystery box prizes.

One of few reasons why I was still hanging around is literally gone. Those prizes are ridiculously bad right now. I was losing money earlier while buying them usually but from time to time I did get something nice to even the scales.

Now the boxes are absolutely useless.

Just now, notmudkip0 said:

What got changed? I haven't bought any boxes yet.

Everything got nerfed to such a degree that right now buying a box for 65k is basically 65k thrown away without chances of getting a prize that would make it up. I don't know which stuff got nerfed exactly, however I know that now you get 2 pp max instead of 5, there are less pp ups as well, I think only 3 max elixirs/ ethers per box. Plain ridiculous, almost as if this wasn't a moneysink earlier lmao