Have daycare show your current Pokemon in the overworld

Raichuforyou

Question

I know a whole lot of people don't take advantage of the type of daycare to where you leave your Pokemon behind to grow levels, but if possible, it would be awesome to see the 1-2 Pokemon (using their follower sprite) beyond the fence hanging out in the daycare, even if they were stationary.

Even for the Kanto one, a Pokemon could simply be left in the playpen thing.

7 answers to this question

This would be a reallly fun addition, that being said, unless it was easy to implement-- will the work be worth the benefit? I can see this being neat for possibly leaving pokemon in daycares to simply see them as you go by, for aesthetic purposes really. Not to mention the players that might utilize daycares' leveling system in early game play. As far as breeding goes, if the pokemon disappearing indicated the egg was ready, this could be incredibly useful! Would love to hear other's thoughts.

Edited by Michelle
Just now, Michelle said:

This would be a reallly fun addition, that being said, unless it was easy to implement-- will the work be worth the benefit? I can see this being neat for possibly leaving pokemon in daycares to simply see them as you go by, for aesthetic purposes really. Not to mention the players that might utilize daycares' leveling system in early game play. As far as breeding goes, if the pokemon dissapearing indicated the egg was ready, this could be incredibly useful! Would love to hear other's thoughts.

I agree with the difficulty aspect of it. If it is something the devs absolutely have to bend over to make happen, then I think it should be completely avoided.

7 minutes ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

What about seeing the pokemon you put in for breeding there has long has you don't breed with new one. That would be a nice feature for those with short attention spam since the breeder doesn't tell you what is going to be in the egg when you get it, seeing them in the background would be nice for them.

I'd advice you on opening notepad, and start writing what you'll do, make a plan before you get into the action, that way you most likely won't forget what you're doing. But yes I can see this being somewhat useful from time to time.

2 hours ago, redspawn said:

I'd advice you on opening notepad, and start writing what you'll do, make a plan before you get into the action, that way you most likely won't forget what you're doing. But yes I can see this being somewhat useful from time to time.

let's be real people with short attention spam don't have enough attention to write all their stuff on a notepad most of the time this would help them a lot. btw not talking about me with this i just heard about a few people that fuck up while breeding becaus of that (i tend to remember what i am breeding it just take me a minute some time to remember)

34 minutes ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

let's be real people with short attention spam don't have enough attention to write all their stuff on a notepad most of the time this would help them a lot. btw not talking about me with this i just heard about a few people that fuck up while breeding becaus of that (i tend to remember what i am breeding it just take me a minute some time to remember)

I find that an excuse honestly, I used to be like that honestly, I couldn't even focus on my studies, but with some effort, here I am. Also, how can you fail breeding, like honestly, you only do 1 task at a time, and isn't even a fast or one that requires a ton of repetition. From time to time I do forget if I want male or female if I have 2 eggs, you know what I do? I wait for one to hatch before taking the next. It's that easy. 

But yes, some organization will definitely improve breeding for those who get distracted easily. Just write what you'll do, or go through steps at a time in a notepad.