Sign in to follow this  
Sasunk

Where is Roost and drain punch ? please

I don't find Roost and drain punch ,they are not in battle frontier and not tutor moves. Where are they please ?

51 minutes ago, Sasunk said:

I don't find Roost and drain punch ,they are not in battle frontier and not tutor moves. Where are they please ?

These tutors may be found in:

Nacrene City ---> left of the poke center and enter the building (clown=tutor)

Castelia City ---> right of the poke center and enter the alley then enter the first building of the right side (clown=tutor)

Mistralton City ---> inside the airport (clown=tutor)

Roost and Drain Punch are at the battle frontier; they are tutored by the pair of old ladies in the northwest corner of the island (by the battle dome). They require battle points to teach these moves, however.

LawNTSC.png

This is the building they're in at the battle frontier (you can see the battle dome at the top right).

J7Mfii4.png

The one on the right teaches Roost...

xWDBlo1.png

...and the left one teaches Drain Punch.

Both moves cost 10,000 BP.

Hello Drain Punch's tutor would change locations? I went to the screenshots, but did not find the move. The screenshots are in French in French Drain Punch is called Vampipoing. Help please :/ ! IMyyrux.png

zZd7QMM.png

C42jTuS.png

Posted (edited)

Some of this has to have changed, neither of the old ladies teach Roost for me at all, even on pokes I verified DO learn it by tutor according to the dex.

EDIT:  Roost is still available in Mistralton from the clown at the airport, but I haven't been able to find Dragon Pulse for my Charizard even though it says it learns it by tutor.  The old ladies don't help.  The guy in Opelucid that teaches Draco Meteor isn't interested in teaching it either...  If it's a TM now, it's not for sale on the GTL, that I have been able to verify.  Interestingly, the pokedex hints that it's a TM AND a tutor move...  Weird.

Edited by Pholo
Additional info