Any Tips for a New-ish Player?

On 12/11/2017 at 11:37 PM, ThePrettyPetard said:

no  need for a team to have friend you just have to poke many people with a stick randomly to have a lot of friend in this game at least i got many friend request after doing random shit

Team is pretty much the best thing this game offers to new players. You don't even get half of the advice/help going solo. Channel/global chat and friendlist stuff might look appealling but teams are far superior in player building.

@OP join a decent team

4 hours ago, Bishav said:

Team is pretty much the best thing this game offers to new players. You don't even get half of the advice/help going solo. Channel/global chat and friendlist stuff might look appealling but teams are far superior in player building.

@OP join a decent team

i disagree with you on that one becaus all the question i ever had where anwsered by the channel chat and half the time they where anwsered before i had to ask them has long has your not a noob that ask stupid question all the time you don't need a team becaus that is probably the only thing they are good for

58 minutes ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

no just slightly tired of noobs asking about stuff they should allready know so if teams are full of those i am definatly not joining one anytime soon. also if i didn't made it allready obvious enough i am kinda against team.

Ok. if one is a noob and doesn't play pokemon how should they already know? 2. Idk what happend to you or why your so against teams. That's just. A horrible thing. I wish you had joined a better team in the past maybe you would have enjoyed it.. 

Edited by jerryzoo
1 minute ago, jerryzoo said:

Ok. if one is a noob and doesn't play pokemon how should they already know? 2. Idk what happend to you and why your so against teams That's just horrible. I wish you had joined a better team in the past maybe you would have enjoyed it.. 

if a noob never played pokemon before then i don't think pokemmo should be it's first one, also i don't recall saying that i had a bad experiance with teams  the base concept of spliting us even more appart is just a bad idea in my opinion, you don't need to have a team to enjoy this game.

1 hour ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

if a noob never played pokemon before then i don't think pokemmo should be it's first one, also i don't recall saying that i had a bad experiance with teams  the base concept of spliting us even more appart is just a bad idea in my opinion, you don't need to have a team to enjoy this game.

I know an insane amount of people who have never played pokemon and pokemmo was there 1st. Also some people just never played pokemon red only crystal or silver. So they don't really know much about these regions. I'm not going to have a discussion about teams anymore but i will leave you with this. This is Poke>>MMO<<. An enormous part of an mmo is to Interact with players having a Team is just one way to do so. Doesn't matter if a few people don't like the idea. Because its a great idea to add teams to an mmo.

Edited by jerryzoo
Shelmet's are the best