This week, wasn't there supposed to be a patch?

37 minutes ago, redspawn said:

Shouldn't we be getting a patch this week? 

This whole story of disabling moves instead of hotfixing stuff, shouldn't hurricane at least get hotfixed so we can properly use a few teams? 

We can't really push a patch if the things aren't fixed yet, right? 

Once the developers have the moves fixed we will have a patch on the live server.

9 minutes ago, Perreh said:

We can't really push a patch if the things aren't fixed yet, right? 

Once the developers have the moves fixed we will have a patch on the live server.

Sure, but why sent them all in a bulk instead of starting to fix stuff? Hurricane was fine until someone found the proc rate of confusion was to high, that being said, knowing the issue is a easy fix. Follow me was working previously, why not hotfix it aswell? Updating to Unova but then giving us 30% of the pvp content, it's so good. But yeah I heard we're supposed to get a patch this week, but no where to be found.

1 hour ago, redspawn said:

Shouldn't we be getting a patch this week? 

This whole story of disabling moves instead of hotfixing stuff, shouldn't hurricane at least get hotfixed so we can properly use a few teams? 

Yes.

50 minutes ago, redspawn said:

Sure, but why sent them all in a bulk instead of starting to fix stuff? Hurricane was fine until someone found the proc rate of confusion was to high, that being said, knowing the issue is a easy fix. Follow me was working previously, why not hotfix it aswell? Updating to Unova but then giving us 30% of the pvp content, it's so good. But yeah I heard we're supposed to get a patch this week, but no where to be found.

Updates take time out of the normal development time to push the update, write notes, monitor for issues and so forth. (This doesn't even account for testing or needing to backport fixes if we have already started on other work)

When we already plan to do an update within a reasonable time frame it just doesn't make sense to push out hotfix updates for non-critical bugs. Admittedly this update has taken longer than we anticipated but the general logic still applies.

And this would be for every single "easy" fix, how many "easy" fixes would we have to have restarted for so far?

1 hour ago, Desu said:

Not yet sorry. Random things have taken longer than we expected.

You're all troupers, I know that people are obviously eager for new content ASAP, but I think I can say that we are all super happy with Unova and appreciate how much work must be being done right now coming up to christmas to get everything working.

You're doing great, we know you can do it! :D

13 hours ago, redspawn said:

Claro, pero ¿por qué los envié a todos a granel en lugar de empezar a arreglar cosas? El huracán estuvo bien hasta que alguien descubrió que la tasa de confusión de proceso era demasiado alta, dicho esto, sabiendo que el problema es una solución fácil. Sígueme estaba trabajando anteriormente, ¿por qué no repararlo también? Actualizando a Unova pero dándonos el 30% del contenido de pvp, es muy bueno. Pero sí escuché que se supone que tenemos un parche esta semana, pero no hay dónde encontrarlo.

They even said they would be updating every 2 and 3 days until everything is as it should be and they have not done anything at all and the game is very fucked up with the misery of money given by the gym and npc that we currently earn the same as what they earn come before, get more content but reduce the rate of general money :D well pokemmo