New team options (sugestions)

TheBlueExorcist

Question

This thread is for make sugestions for the teams options

@Kyu I know it's hard to do but I think these can be good in the future.

My sugestions are:

1) Make a tournament option in the team for example, the leaders or executives or commanders (the leader of the team decides) you can make a tournament type official but for your team, with sign up and that things, number of participants (16-32-64 etc) and the same mechanics than the official tournaments.

2) Update team disolution from 24 hours to 12 hours.

3) Gyms tab in team main menu, you write the gyms leaders and medals ONLY the leader (information-roster-permissions-gyms-tournaments)

4) Ranker sistem in your team (the members make duels) and in the tab (Information-roster-permissions-gyms-tournaments-rank) you can write the name of the player.

5) new permisions (just for executives and commanders) Edit range or charge from member to recruiter or from recruiter to official Commander and Executive the same than commander but he can change a player from comander

These are my suggestions sorry for my bad english I'm learning

Tell me your sugestions

Edited by TheBlueExorcist

2 answers to this question

13 hours ago, redspawn said:

I don't see a reason for this to be a thing, you can already do it manually. I can provide you a good bracket website if you need.

On the other hand, why such a narcisistic sig, when you beat a guy once? lel

Nice, but the reazon is have more organization in the team ^^ I think is a very good idea