character name limits

6 hours ago, Toupi said:

hey don't overgeneralize, I don't hate you. I find your suggestions to be hilarious

That's good. I mean some aren't bad.. Open world, PvP staking, open wilderness, player classes, donation tree... I put tons of thought into my suggestions to benefit the game, as an mmo. And they are all mostly original. Honestly the huge levels of hatred and blatantly being ignored by the Devs, really doesn't make me feel appreciated for my work. 

4 hours ago, Xatu said:

That's good. I mean some aren't bad.. Open world, PvP staking, open wilderness, player classes, donation tree... I put tons of thought into my suggestions to benefit the game, as an mmo. And they are all mostly original. Honestly the huge levels of hatred and blatantly being ignored by the Devs, really doesn't make me feel appreciated for my work. 

I wouldn't say we blatantly ignore you we do give every suggestion the same consideration. But we do have our own thoughts and plans and from time to time Kyu will divulge those to a certain extent and will sometimes partake in discussion.