New RP Item: Allows Trading Between Chars on Same Acnt

Xatu

Question

17 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, PlazmaX said:

I mean it's a suggestion, but you didn't even take the time to tell how it would work, how would we get to trade, be able to log on multiple or open random windows or

Mail

1 hour ago, suigin said:

The 2000 RP advanced version should turn the pokemon you mail into gifts

The 3000 RP master version plays an animated cutscene of Kyu sharting on your character's face whenever you send mail.

On top of that you'd need two (or three) for each character in your account.

It affects the whole account, Chars, plural.

There is a logical reason as to why we cannot mail ourselves, to prevent multiple character story run abuse(And I'm sure other reasons as well). You're just asking for a bypass behind a paywall. Perhaps state why this is necessary.

Edited by Michelle
3 hours ago, Michelle said:

There is a logical reason as to why we cannot mail ourselves, to prevent multiple character story run abuse(And I'm sure other reasons as well). You're just asking for a bypass behind a paywall. Perhaps state why this is necessary.

But it doesn't even prevent it, you can just make another account to do this and its still perfectly within the rules

3 hours ago, Dinkle said:

I think instead of making it a RP item they should just fix it and let us mail alts on the same acc ;o

Server space ain't free yo, if we can figure out ways to get ppl to don8 more that's means more time Devs can have to work on game, more updateswhich means better game

3 hours ago, Dinkle said:

I think instead of making it a RP item they should just fix it and let us mail alts on the same acc ;o

this

20 minutes ago, Xatu said:

Server space ain't free yo, if we can figure out ways to get ppl to don8 more that's means more time Devs can have to work on game, more updateswhich means better game

nah

25 minutes ago, Xatu said:

Lol this just seems like you are being a bit too kind towards the mods by trying to create RP items just to get them more money XP Let alone a item that shouldn't even exist because its use should just get implemented XD

P.S Go like this : 

Edited by Dinkle
BOONK GANG