Jump to content
PhoenixNoah

[GUI] Extra Dark Theme

Recommended Posts

This is a darker than default dark theme. As for why you would use this, maybe you just want a theme that is truly dark and possibly reduces the glare of the monitor you're using. This is also a good theme for edge lord Reaper mains. Here is a link to my drive with all my themes where you can download this one.

 

As of 10/11/2018(October 11th 2018) I redid the theme to make it work with the current game.

 

Login

Spoiler

2u93luf.png

PC Box, Pokemon Summary, Bag,  Pokedex, GTL and Trainer Card.

Spoiler

m9ubo3.png

 

 

 

Breed Window.

Spoiler

m27lz.pngb4j6sn.png 

If you want any changes, post em here and I'll to do whats within my knowledge to modify.

 

Editted 30th of October 2018, update seems to clash with the theme on the particles page for the gift shop. Considering that its only around for a week I'm not sure that i should try to fix it anyways.

Edited by PhoenixNoah
Updated

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, ronintheshark said:

looks spooky.... HOW COME I CAN REPLY TO YOU BUT NOT DINK >:V

get good

 

Edited by PhoenixNoah

Share this post


Link to post
On 09/12/2017 at 1:27 AM, ronintheshark said:

looks spooky.... HOW COME I CAN REPLY TO YOU BUT NOT DINK >:V

Cuz this isn't in the suggestion box :'v

Share this post


Link to post

 

Is it possible that they get an update on this very good theme? With the update of the game it stopped being compatible ...

 

UKxAjKN.png

Edited by CremaDoble

Share this post


Link to post

Well done. Looks awesome imo and every screen (as far as I can tell) is updated to match, rather than some other themes that only change pokemon summary window, trainer card, and box backgrounds. I also enjoy that this theme doesn't change the HP bar's colors while in battle, meaning I can use this theme along with Billa's encounter counter app at the same time. Great theme thanks @PhoenixNoah

Share this post


Link to post

@PhoenixNoah 

 

I would love an update to this that changes a few things for better legibility:

 

-Title Bar text color is changed to WHITE text on DARK background

 

-Pokemon Summary screen has WHITE icons against the DARK background

 

Update:
Yeah if someone can tell me how to change the Title Bar Text Color and Icon Colors on my end then I can change it without needing to bother others.

Edited by Daedalus007

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/29/2017 at 5:05 PM, CremaDoble said:

Updated yo

 

On 12/29/2017 at 5:05 PM, CremaDoble said:

Is it possible that they get an update on this very good theme? With the update of the game it stopped being compatible ...

 

UKxAjKN.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, KingDemons said:
How do I download it ?
Como lo descargo ?

link.  should be able to right click and download

Edited by PhoenixNoah

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/6/2018 at 12:36 PM, Daedalus007 said:

@PhoenixNoah 

 

I would love an update to this that changes a few things for better legibility:

 

-Title Bar text color is changed to WHITE text on DARK background

 

-Pokemon Summary screen has WHITE icons against the DARK background

 

Update:
Yeah if someone can tell me how to change the Title Bar Text Color and Icon Colors on my end then I can change it without needing to bother others.

I managed to fix the second part, it turns white when you hover over it and whats selected. if you prefer a different order i can prob change it.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.