Moderation on ch1//moderacion en el ch1

MustangCZ

EN: Well, for those of us who are mostly in chat 1, we know that there are several discussions between the EN and the ES chat, where sometimes these fights come to racism or other offensive or rude comments, something that is becoming uncontrollable. So now I would like to hear the opinion of both chats, asking the following question: What is the problem that you have with the opposite chat? And what solution do you suggest?

ES: Bueno, para los que estamos mayormente en el chat 1, sabemos que ocurren varias discusiones entre el EN y el ES chat, donde algunas veces estas peleas llegan al racismo u otros comentarios ofensivos o groseros, algo que se esta volviendo incontrolable. Asi que ahora quisiera escuchar la opinion de ambos chats, planteando la siguiente pregunta: ¿Cual es el problema que tienen ustedes con el chat contrario? ¿y que solucion sugieren?

1 hour ago, MustangCZ said:

What is the problem that you have with the opposite chat?

I don't care the more people the more of a chance i get to sell my shelmet!!

¿y que solucion sugieren?

No hay!

this has been going on for years so yeah i don't see a problem. Just block them.

1 hour ago, notmudkip0 said:

Build wall.

They'll just dig a tunnel.

Meant to merge that*

Edited by XelaKebert
Poof, merged
10 minutes ago, MustangCZ said:

What is the problem that you have with the opposite chat? And what solution do you suggest?

Solution ; hardcore moderation, dealing with other language speaking people is easy if they truly have no idea what to do and looking for guidance. The trolls on the other hand who keep spamming shit like "jajajajaja /kkkkkkkkkkk/xaxaxaxaxaxa" 

Solution to that :

burn-them-burn-them-all.jpg

Usually discussion comes when people are in the wrong chat without realizing, since most of people download the client from the EU domain they're sent to EN by default.

We try our best to keep chat enjoyable for everyone by changing their chat language, explaining how they can change it by themselves and sending people to trade if it's necessary.

That being said, racism or highly offensive behaviour it's not tolerated, and we encourage player to block people instead of starting a pointless argument that usually ends with warnings or mutes.

39 minutes ago, MustangCZ said:

And what solution do you suggest?

Right click > "vote to kick/change channel" > if enough people vote then they get prompted with the list of languages and they choose the respective one

EZPZ

P.S. This would probably need the game to check the chat and see the ratio of Correct language : spanish before it kicks to avoid this being used as a troll tool

Edited by Dinkle
1 minute ago, Dinkle said:

Yeah i just edited as i got your notification XP

Even with the fix it can be kinda abused.

Let's say I dislike a person, let's call them Nermal and let's say my whole Team hates them too, we could all agree and insta-vote Nermal to be stuck in the Abu Dhabi channel that way they cannot communicate with anyone who has that channel blocked.

1 minute ago, suigin said:

Even with the fix it can be kinda abused.

Let's say I dislike a person, let's call them Nermal and let's say my whole Team hates them too, we could all agree and insta-vote Nermal to be stuck in the Abu Dhabi channel that way they cannot communicate with anyone who has that channel blocked.

Yeah thats why i said the game would actually have to do a background check before it kicks ;o

EN: It's funny how people get mad so easily and don't realize what's the problem.. if you dont know, the default language setting is english.. and many of the new players (or even the 2 - 3 month ones) don't know how to change it because everything is in english. There's nothing ppl can do about it. If you care though, don't be a d!"$& and try to help them, or just mute them.

ES: Es gracioso como la gente se molesta tan facilmente y no se da cuenta cual es el problema.. si no lo saben, el idioma por defecto es ingles.. y muchos de los jugadores nuevos (o incluso los que tienen 2 - 3 meses) no saben como cambiarlo porque todo esta en ingles. No hay nada que la gente pueda hacer acerca de eso. Si les importa tanto, no sean pu!$!% y traten de ayudarlos, o solo muteenlos.

56 minutes ago, notmudkip0 said:

I don't like when they try to sell their shit or when they keep speaking Spanish while still in EN, even if told to stop.

I gotta admit, I usually find you the most annoying person alive.

Spoiler

And what solution do you suggest?

57 minutes ago, notmudkip0 said:

Build wall.

But this time I laughted pretty hard lmfao

1 hour ago, notmudkip0 said:

I don't like when they try to sell their shit or when they keep speaking Spanish while still in EN, even if told to stop.

Build wall.

Agreed, this is exactly why there's different chats. If they want to speak spanish, there's a chat for that, then come back to the english channel, there's no restriction about that. But at least respect that there are different channels for different languages, if one is english, speak english in it, and vice versa. Respect is nice, but has to be mutual, from both sides.

41 minutes ago, suigin said:

Auto filter words like "hola" "ayuda" "vendo" to stick Spanish speakers in ES chat and seal them for a week without any chance of switching back if they use them in EN.

Dont lock me down... por favor amigo ayuda.

Jokes aside, blocking someone from the ability to change chat language is bad idea. Sometimes I see an interesting question/statement/conversation in Channel chat in spanish/ger and even tho I am on [EN] I'd rather just briefly answer in the target language.

So yeah, I think this would be the case of many people who speak mostly english (say 90% of the time) but they occacionally answer other people in other languages cuz they are too lazy to switch the chat language for a single phrase and then switch it back again. Has happened to me a couple times that I was language changed by a mod. If that was automated and I was "banned" from switching back I'd be pissed.

Edited by FNTCZ
10 minutes ago, FNTCZ said:

they occacionally answer other people in other languages cuz they are too lazy to switch the chat language for a single phrase and then switch it back again.

Isn't this the problem though? People are too lazy to switch channels so they just speak ES in EN. It doesn't matter if it's only to answer a question, you shouldn't do it at all.

• Kizhaz locked this topic