Showing More Info In A Battle

NikhilR

Question

8 answers to this question

33 minutes ago, NikhilR said:

Hi,

1) As suggested before, it would be nice to know at what stage of stat boost / drop a pokemon is at. Players are forced to calculate how many times they've used a particular move like cm, in order to find out at what stage they are at, and this is unnecessarily time consuming because on top of that players will also need to calc accordingly. 

2) Showing what hazards are on field. Right now there's no indication of whether rocks, spikes or tspikes are on field.

3) No. of turns remaining for taunt, light screen, reflect, rain, sun, hail, and sandstorm.

4) Giving back the substitute animation, because now if a pokemon is behind a sub, it's hard for anyone to know since that doll isn't there anymore. 

IF some dev comment here they prob ll say "We are focusing at bug fixes and economic balances, competitive stuff ll be fixed later"

However, I feel the mising doll from substitute its important too,  and now with Tailwind/Trick room working, there is even more stuff to be aware so a little design adjustment could be nice @Shu

5 hours ago, NikhilR said:

Hi,

1) As suggested before, it would be nice to know at what stage of stat boost / drop a pokemon is at. Players are forced to calculate how many times they've used a particular move like cm, in order to find out at what stage they are at, and this is unnecessarily time consuming because on top of that players will also need to calc accordingly. 

2) Showing what hazards are on field. Right now there's no indication of whether rocks, spikes or tspikes are on field.

3) No. of turns remaining for taunt, light screen, reflect, rain, sun, hail, and sandstorm.

4) Giving back the substitute animation, because now if a pokemon is behind a sub, it's hard for anyone to know since that doll isn't there anymore. 

This one in particular jesus fkin christ lost 2 or 3 match cause I lost track of the drizzle turns and used flare blitz.

And the substitute, hell yes I want that to be a thing. And so do I want a way to know the target is under a reflect. The first one I got used to it and doens't bother me as much personally.