List pokemons on gtl from pc boxes

WSTRN

Question

I often hunt to breed from scratch, and get lots of pokes with bad IVs. I usually list them all for the same low amount on the GTL, but it takes a while, dragging them to party then going to GTL, create listing etc, and do that again and again...  it'd be great if we could just select them all directly on pc, right clic, and select "list all on GTL" then we'd just have to put the price, and they'd all be directly on GTL. I think I'm not the only one who'd find this very useful, what do you guys think ?

4 answers to this question

Dragging mons all over the place is mildly annoying, but you don't have to do that, there are shortcuts. (Open your PC, there's a little '?' in the top right, hover over that for a list of shortcuts)

If you hold CTRL key and then left click on a mon in your PC it will automatically go to your party (if there's open slots). It works in reverse too for moving mons from your party to 1st open PC slot. I know this doesn't really solve your issue completely but might make it a little easier instead of dragging them. 

And I dunno if you know or not but I'll mention it anyways, You don't have to drag mons to GTL for listing either, just click the mon listing box and a drop down menu will have the mons in your party and you just click on whichever one you wanna sell. And if you're selling alot of mons 5 at a time for the same prices, just copy paste the price. Rinse repeat. It's alot faster than you think. When I'm listing a haul of 1x31s to GTL I do zero dragging. I pretty much only drag my mons around when I wanna link it in chat or if i want it in a certain slot in PC/party. 

Again, I know it's totally not what you're asking for, but it can at least sorta solve your "dragging" issue. I think anything to save a little time is good to know :)

I think my old suggestion is similar to this:

I didn't get any upvotes but i think thats because i done a half assed job when i made it. I totally agree with you, and if they were to add this they should let us trade from the PC aswell because like i said in my suggestion "12 trades of 5 pokes adds up to a LOOOOOOOOOOONG TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME" and its even worse when you are doing 2+ boxes. The whole idea would make the game more streamlined and in no way would have a negative impact on the community.

11 hours ago, PhoenixNoah said:

CTRL clicking is a quick way to move pokemon from the box to party and party to gtl. Setting the price for each takes more time and that can be done with copying and pasting.

15 hours ago, Staggiie said:

Dragging mons all over the place is mildly annoying, but you don't have to do that, there are shortcuts. (Open your PC, there's a little '?' in the top right, hover over that for a list of shortcuts)

If you hold CTRL key and then left click on a mon in your PC it will automatically go to your party (if there's open slots). It works in reverse too for moving mons from your party to 1st open PC slot. I know this doesn't really solve your issue completely but might make it a little easier instead of dragging them. 

And I dunno if you know or not but I'll mention it anyways, You don't have to drag mons to GTL for listing either, just click the mon listing box and a drop down menu will have the mons in your party and you just click on whichever one you wanna sell. And if you're selling alot of mons 5 at a time for the same prices, just copy paste the price. Rinse repeat. It's alot faster than you think. When I'm listing a haul of 1x31s to GTL I do zero dragging. I pretty much only drag my mons around when I wanna link it in chat or if i want it in a certain slot in PC/party. 

Again, I know it's totally not what you're asking for, but it can at least sorta solve your "dragging" issue. I think anything to save a little time is good to know :)

yeah thanks for the shortcuts, I actually am aware of that, it's just, even with that, it's still time consuming, and it wasn't rly what I was asking for yeah :)

14 hours ago, Dinkle said:

The whole idea would make the game more streamlined and in no way would have a negative impact on the community.

Exactly, it wouldn't have any negative impact, I don't see any cons tbh, just maybe devs have other things to do in priority, and I guess I'll never see this happening sadly :/