Make creating more than 3+ characters a donation perk

Raichuforyou

Question

I'm not sure how this would be balanced and how the devs would want to price the value of one or more characters per dollar, but I think it could be potentially a good idea to have a donation perk that allows you to make an additional character on your account. There's many other people like me who have made some trash characters on accident in the past and have no way to delete said characters, but would still like everything neatly on one account instead of typing the details to another one up.

10 answers to this question

5 hours ago, DeadGorilla said:

>take 5 seconds

>make another account

>actually be able to send stuff to yourself

gg

until its suddenly not allowed to have multiple accounts

quite convenient how they allow us to create many accounts using the same email

1 minute ago, redspawn said:

and what use would he have out of multiple chars with donator status? there's no value out of it

when you have multiple chars on one account, donator status works on all of them. Then if you're asking why he'd want to play on alts, lots of people use alts for lots of reasons. 

Just now, WSTRN said:

when you have multiple chars on one account, donator status works on all of them. Then if you're asking why he'd want to play on alts, lots of people use alts for lots of reasons. 

yeah, I use 2 alts right now. 8 when I berry farm.none of them require donator other than my main.

Just now, redspawn said:

yeah, I use 2 alts right now. 8 when I berry farm.none of them require donator other than my main.

lol but that's you! that doesn't mean everyone makes the same use of alts, I personally hunt on my main, and on alts, (different egg groups, need more boxes)

3 hours ago, WSTRN said:

lol but that's you! that doesn't mean everyone makes the same use of alts, I personally hunt on my main, and on alts, (different egg groups, need more boxes)

sure, I'm just asking for a possible reason to need it lol 

I breed a lot, heck, rn, all my cash is made by breeding and selling as flipping is a bit dead and so is the shiny market, I have usually 4-5 boxes full of breeders, never had a need to organize them. I need something? I find it within seconds. I do understand some people really like to have things organized, so I can see a point there, still, are you shiny hunting on a alt other than on main? That wouldn't make much sense imo '-'  but to keep stuff organized, I don't see a need for it to be donator related tho.