POKEDEX FIRST PAGE FOR FREE!!! ( Close topic please)

Nibero

Question

ok its about the pokedex, i have been thinking and thinking and i came to a conclussion that unlocking the information is both a blockade and kind of useless ( aside from moveset/base stat information etc), 

its a blockade because when i need my pokedex the most, it kind of becomes useless

ex: i encounter a new pokemon in unova i never seen before in my life because i played till emerald, i whip out pokedex and see ????? everywhere , and i end up pressing my browser and still going for the information , if its a trainer match , npc match i will stall till i feel like im "properly" informed, and im sure pressing the browser button is a general response from most of the players that get in a situation like this so why not give the pokedex by default standard information that can help you to make good decisions.

like i wanna be able to see:

Types!! very important #1 reason why i start to google

bassicly the first summary page entirely,

why?

Type:

scenario: mid battle you have to face a pokemon you dont know, dont properly remember or  <fill in reason>, you whip out your dex to check but you get ??? as your information,

everyone would google it if they rlly want to win , this takes times depending on internet speed ( thank god im blessed with fast internet but im talking for others),

and my point being is the information will be obtained one way or another, so im bassicly begging to cut out the middleman and make the game more playerfriendly information wise.

Description:

why not, tho i could care less about this one

Ev Yield:

u didnt catch all pokemon yet, but u want to dedicate yourself to training one properly ev wise, wouldnt it be at least neat if u can just whip out ur dex on wild encounters to see if u can get the proper evs? 

Egg group:

bassicly usefull for breeders that are unsure about a pokemon being in a egg group they need.

height and weight:

... couldnt care less

would this break the dex? no u still need to catch one to know all its information (evolution levels , moveset capabilities , base stats) tho some might argue base stats would also be usefull to see to know what is intresting to catch, but on that one i agree that u should just catch one and find out else to much free info

(not to mention u dont "crucially" need this information like u could waste a pokeball and find out , where as in the points noted above with egg groups discluded it would just be extremely usefull so u dont fckup and have to reverse mistakes or lose a battle, releasing a poke that turns out bad isnt that hard in comparison)

bassicly the points i noted above is needed information in scenario's where u just dont know it

and i have to add, if the pokedex would be broken if the first page would be free or it would defeat the purpose of unlocking the information, i would say internet already broke the dex a long time ago... can we please cut out the middleman ?

thanks for reading my wall of crap, i appriciate it,

ps. i will keep nagging about this one cuz middleman just is a pain..

Edited by Nibero

Please close this topic, relevancy is removed with last update, the moves in your moveset will indicate how effective a move is wich is equal to knowing a pokemons type for me ( u wont make a bad call), i dont like the way its updated but i got another topic for that.