Snow Warning , Magic Guard ect.

CCMayhem

Hey lads, was a bit curious why half of these abilities aren't working. lacking Abomasnow was a blow for my hail team but I was trying to work around it with a Vanillluxe, bred it and EV trained it along with my Reuniclus only to find the abilities aren't working. I could sort of see why magic guard would need some further implementation but if Drought and Drizzle work why doesn't snow warning?

Anyone know the ETA on these?  Kind of a let down since I can't use my planned core at all. Would be nice to at-least have Icy rock if i have to manually set it.

PVylLax.jpg

Edited by CCMayhem
1 hour ago, CCMayhem said:

Hey lads, was a bit curious why half of these abilities aren't working. lacking Abomasnow was a blow for my hail team but I was trying to work around it with a Vanillluxe, bred it and EV trained it along with my Reuniclus only to find the abilities aren't working. I could sort of see why magic guard would need some further implementation but if Drought and Drizzle work why doesn't snow warning?

Anyone know the ETA on these?  Kind of a let down since I can't use my planned core at all. Would be nice to at-least have Icy rock if i have to manually set it.

The following abilities will be available during the next update:

• Adaptability
  • Snow Warning
  • Sand Rush
  • Regenerator
  • Iron Barbs
  • Defeatist
  • Technician
  • Poison Heal
  • Magic Guard
  • Skill Link
  • Solid Rock
  • Super Luck
  • Tinted Lens
  • Download
  • Heatproof
  • Hydration
  • Iron Fist
  • Multiscale
  • No Guard
  • Quick Feet
  • Scrappy

We're currently prioritizing economic changes, so further Ability/Move implementations have been delayed to later patches. You can find the list of current Moves at https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/announcement/30-generation-5-move-progress/

• Kyu locked this topic