The best Pokémons to make a solid Team.

1 hour ago, axx said:

4 spinda

edit: disclaimer, you might not be able to beat the e4!

I had to go to 6 now, but I have 7 badges so the call is up to you whether or not it's worth it.

On that note, if I wasn't challenging myself more I would probably chose something like this to start.

Oshawott

Gastly

Lilipup/Herdier if it evolves before then

Pansear

Munna

Once the confusion ban lifts, I surmise rain teams will do well. Offensive rain teams ofc, as damp rock has not been implemented yet. Pros are that it's very fast paced, and can dish out major damage. It abouguuely destroys teams that have a balanced setup, wth one special wall and one physical wall. People often think that Ferrothorn is a nice counter to rain, but those people don't know that choice specs peliper does 2/3hp damage with hurricane. The only thing it really struggles with are defensive weather teams. such as sand teams with 2 hippodown and ttar. 

If you're looking for a vague answer without listing specific Pokemon, I see these a lot:

1) 2 walls (1spdef, 1def), 2special sweepers (1 with choice item), 2 phys sweepers (1 with choice item, usually scarf) 

2) 4 walls, 1sp sweeper, 1 phys sweeper (aka everyone at tournaments with Stall Wars)

3) 4 sweepers, 1 support, 1 wall (mostly weather teams are built like this)

On 12/7/2017 at 8:27 AM, Johnnicles said:

If you're looking for a vague answer without listing specific Pokemon, I see these a lot:

1) 2 walls (1spdef, 1def), 2special sweepers (1 with choice item), 2 phys sweepers (1 with choice item, usually scarf) 

2) 4 walls, 1sp sweeper, 1 phys sweeper (aka everyone at tournaments with Stall Wars)

3) 4 sweepers, 1 support, 1 wall (mostly weather teams are built like this)

????

6 sweepers is the only true way @Blu3Breath

On 5/12/2017 at 8:38 PM, Vaeldras said:

schizzor is the most best pokemon with only 1 weakness and its very fast with bullet punch

This. Scizor is possibly the safest Pokemon to breed at the moment. Effective on the grand majority of teams and is pretty versatile.