I'm back (Jerryzoo)

Jerryzoo

Yup.. 

Ign jerryzoo

Most of you know me, if not have seen me around. 

I was gone for a good year or so. School and work have kept me busy irl.

Still am kinda busy, (aren't we all?) but i have some free time. Might as well spend it playing a game i enjoy.

Feel free to chat with me cause it seems my friends list is a bit dead and it seems that a few people removed me lol .. I don't blame them.

Edited by jerryzoo
2 hours ago, Goldeneyes said:

Hello again, Jerry.

#.... Blood.... No... This can't be....  My happiness.. Noooooooooooooooooooo...

Why bring back such a haunting memory?...

lol nah its all good. We will battle again - -

6 hours ago, jerryzoo said:

Yup.. 

Ign jerryzoo

Most of you know me, if not have seen me around. 

I was gone for a good year or so. School and work have kept me busy irl.

Still am kinda busy, (aren't we all?) but i have some free time. Might as well spend it playing a game i enjoy.

Feel free to chat with me cause it seems my friends list is a bit dead and it seems that a few people removed me lol .. I don't blame them.

Welcome back Jerry, its nice to see you again in game. Maybe someday, we can work together on YouTube when I am a little less tied up. As I am typing this message, there is a six hour walkthrough that I am currently working on. Once I upload this after story walkthrough on YouTube, then as celebration, I would like to log into PokeMMO the game. It would be nice to chat with you in game even though we have our personal contacts, I mean going in game and see the name "Jerryzoo" in my chatbox would be nice.

Spoiler

Let me know when your in game, I have an offer to give you about YouTube since you were a long time co-host of mine, it would be fitting.

23 hours ago, epicdavenport said:

Welcome back

Thanks glad to be back my old friend.

22 hours ago, Cressman said:

BRING BACK THE LVL 100 CROBAT

Still got it. XD

20 hours ago, TeamRocketHarry said:

Hiya Gerald how's it going bro

And Whalecum back

Its been busy and tiring but with an adventures out look on things I'd say its been very interesting xD. And thanks for the warm welcome it means a lot to me. (You have no idea) :)

On 12/5/2017 at 1:00 PM, EmoDuck said:

wb. i missed you jerry

Edited by jerryzoo
On 12/7/2017 at 4:50 AM, Bishav said:

Ayyy wb Jerry, hope you've beaten unova by now. Gotta get into breeding.

Thanks @Bishav means a lot hearing it from an old trusted friend  (Already done with it. Time to make some comps) Thank you all again you guys have no idea how much it really means to me when you welcome me back. I really feel stressed out over so much irl and playing again just feels good. Lol I'm enjoying it again. Almost like the 1st time i played. @Bluejim thanks for the open arms and creating a team with me. 

@xSparkie for the friendly chats lol. All the dumb stuff we laugh about and always watch out for each other.

@Bestfriends thanks for everything i don't even know where to start lol. Its a lot of fun playing with you buddy. 

@epicdavenport nope soul always soul. Thanks lol i do have a lot of memories.

@TheChampionMike You've really got no idea how proud i am of your accomplishments old friend. You've really outdone yourself from many years ago tenfolds. 

@Akshit you really gave me a warm welcome when i came back thanks. And a special thanks to all my former teams and members listed on my sig. 

There are just too many people to thank i can't list them all but trust me i remember you all well. (Unless you changed your name lol let me know if u did)

as cheesy as this may just be idc this thread is all about welcoming me back and this is all my thanks. Dang kinda wish i said more but then it feels like a giant paragraph and who wants to read that? Oh yeah i did write one on my profile about me section maybe ill go edit that one day.

P.S word of the day (A lot)

• 4 weeks later...