How I won millions in 1 week without selling pokemons.

Esannu

7 hours ago, Esannu said:

No I'm not selfish, as I already said my goal was to win enough money to buy things and then sell them at lower price to break the system of high prices so everyone can access everything everywhere and that was a success. So stop asking"why people buy overpriced items?" people do things by pleasure, they like delivery, that's all, there is nothing more to understand.

So you can be against that but once you will not be able to buy a nice thing you want because its price is 50000 or 200000 do not start complaining because it is what you wanted and what you contributed by your way of thinking of a dying and obsolete age.

i think there is something you don't get in your al mighty quest is that if those that buy your item are rich lazzy ass then why would you make it cheaper for them they have the freaking money and if your selling to ignorant noob if your price was higher they would just not buy your stuff and realise they can buy it from pokemart in pretty much all case your just fucking people over either the noob or the other that want to make money from that

2 minutes ago, Esannu said:

I'm tired repeating myself again and again and I will certainly never start justify me for the pleasure of stupid people like you so just f* you I have better things to do :)

But your crusade isn't finished? :(

15 minutes ago, Esannu said:

I'm tired repeating myself again and again and I will certainly never start justify me for the pleasure of stupid people like you so just f* you I have better things to do :)

if you didn't wanted to have shit for what you are doing you should have thought about that before starting a discussion on something kinda pooped

15 minutes ago, Malorne said:

But your crusade isn't finished? :(

I actualy stopped to concentrate myself on my work in the real life but be reassured I will come back soon to continue to break the system and offer the best prices on the market. I count on everyone to do the same if its your wish, I know there are these persons on the forum who read but never write who already do this so please continue so that everyone can access to everything everywhere to enjoy their adventure.

26 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

When the OP says he's out to stop guys that scam nubs who sell items from a PokeMart at expensive prices by selling items from a PokeMart at expensive prices. 

#pokeception

You just deserve prison for being so dumb.

50 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

When the OP says he's out to stop guys that scam nubs who sell items from a PokeMart at expensive prices by selling items from a PokeMart at expensive prices. 

#pokeception

22 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

This man claims justice, and yet through his own injustice he has persecuted an innocent onlooker for sharing the truth in his deception!

Innocent? No, you are just a totaly blind extremist, exagerating all and being unfair. The prices I apply are just a little bit higher than the prices in marts and a lot less expansive than the prices applied by the other players. 

Edited by Esannu
1 minute ago, Esannu said:

Innocent? No, you are just a totaly blind extremist, exagerating all and being unfair. The prices I apply are just a little bit higher than the prices in marts and a lot less expansive than the prices applied by the other players. 

But you're still ripping off someone of the cost that it takes for someone to simply just walk to a Pokemart or a store and simply buy that. I know that you consider the extra price of these items to be a charge for "being lazy" and refusing to go to the Pokemart, but the matter of the fact is that you have to go to your PC to claim GTL items anyway, which is pretty much a quick walk away from the Pokemart anyway.

I mean whatever, it's cool if you're going to turn those profits you made of people being ignorant/lazy into cheaper prices for stuff like Everstones, Berries, etc, but I hope you understand that a lot of people can view it as hypocritical if you're trying to make prices go down for certain items if you're overcharging for others.

5 minutes ago, Esannu said:

Art thou claims egregious?! Art thou own wishes extreme?! Art thou not a man but an Esanoob?!

• Kizhaz locked this topic