How I won millions in 1 week without selling pokemons.

Esannu

4 hours ago, Esannu said:

I take time to write in details so everyone can understand all what there is to understand. You want the short version? Here it is: I won millions in one week without selling pokemons and just by selling items from Mart at the lowest price as possible. And now what? Am I talking about how I started? Am I talking about the items who attract the most? Am I explaining how act sellers? Am I suggesting anything useful in this "short version"? No... and yet it's important to know that. And then anyway if I had first written the short version you would have asked for details.

So finaly what is you goal here? I was waiting positive comments from interrested people who ask for advices... but I am really amazed to see how dumb some members of this community are. Whatever I do there is always someone who come to spread his shit everywhere to sabotage my work. I have something to tell you; you are all screwed in your life, you're f* so dumb you and your soooo intelligent comments and I would not be surprised if you deny this. F* this lazy community of r*tarded trolls, you don't deserve anything from people who take time to share and create good things to offer you a better existance. You take pleasure to destroy of all what is beautiful... simple and unconscious minds like you just deserve to disappear. Stay in your shity little world you poor childs.

Wow guys your really just upset this saint of a human being, you should all feel bad 

22 minutes ago, JoshLindsay10 said:

Wow guys your really just upset this saint of a human being, you should all feel bad 

Forgive me father for i have sinned...

Anyway, not really discussion worthy. Looks more like a blog if anything. I'd say go make a guide topic, without the wall of text preferably.

basic items already available in Marts was selled for very expansive prices, I know they want money to buy what they need but that makes me angry to see that, so many people who profit of the ignorance and the inability of others players to move to a specific place to obtain the item in question and resell it at totally disrespectful prices. So I decided that my mission will be to destroy this f* system of disrespectful thieves and buy every items available in Marts in various quantity (according to my means) and then sell them on the "GTL" at respectful prices, that means just a little bit more that the prices in Marts, just what it takes to pay the price of the ad and make a small profit. For exemple a pokeball is $200 and I sell it for $250. That's important to respect the others and give them the possibility to have nice and useful items for their pokemons and to enjoy their adventure in the pokemon world.

You say your angry at so many people who rip off so many players in the gtl and then you go and say you sell pokeballs at 250 per.Shoulnt you be angry at yourself?

Funny thing is you can buy pokeballs from the first next city or town you visit from either of the regions when you begin the story.

If you wanted to be fair then you would sell items no more than they can be obtained from marts.Pokeballs at 200 per

11 hours ago, Esannu said:

I take time to write in details so everyone can understand all what there is to understand. You want the short version? Here it is: I won millions in one week without selling pokemons and just by selling items from Mart at the lowest price as possible. And now what? Am I talking about how I started? Am I talking about the items who attract the most? Am I explaining how act sellers? Am I suggesting anything useful in this "short version"? No... and yet it's important to know that. And then anyway if I had first written the short version you would have asked for details.

So finaly what is you goal here? I was waiting positive comments from interrested people who ask for advices... but I am really amazed to see how dumb some members of this community are. Whatever I do there is always someone who come to spread his shit everywhere to sabotage my work. I have something to tell you; you are all screwed in your life, you're f* so dumb you and your soooo intelligent comments and I would not be surprised if you deny this. F* this lazy community of r*tarded trolls, you don't deserve anything from people who take time to share and create good things to offer you a better existance. You take pleasure to destroy of all what is beautiful... simple and unconscious minds like you just deserve to disappear. Stay in your shity little world you poor childs.

Hey calm down, relax, take a glass of water, do yoga, IDK. But is not the end of the world, you can farm by other ways, like Gyms

9 hours ago, awkways said:

you just ruined your method of making profit by writing this

That's True 

16 hours ago, awkways said:

BTW @ OP: you just ruined your method of making profit by writing this

No, as you noticed noone seems interrested or was too lazy to read all and even if another person use this method I don't care because the most important is that everyone can access for little prices to everything to make their adventure more enjoyable.

1 hour ago, Gunthug said:

Good intentions? The entire thread was just an incredibly transparent attempt at bragging lol

I was talking follow a morality and act with good intentions when we do something to serve the common interrest and help each player to evolve in good conditions, a concept that you are apparently unable to understand "Gunthug".

8 hours ago, ShinyTeemo2 said:

If you are so good, why don't you just tell people where to buy poke balls for 200 instead of selling it for 250. You're also profiting of the ignorance and the inability of others players to move to a specific place to obtain the item in question. 

Everyone is aware they can find pokeballs for 200 in every shop of the game since the start on every continent you dumb, so I'm not profiting of the ignorance of others, this is probably players who have too much money who are buying pokeball for 250, because they probably have too much that they just don't care to spend a little bit more.

37 minutes ago, Esannu said:

I was talking follow a morality and act with good intentions when we do something to serve the common interrest and help each player to evolve in good conditions, a concept that you are apparently unable to understand "Gunthug".

I am currently unable to understand you, yes. Think it has more to do with your tenuous grasp of English though. But hey you can tell yourself whatever helps you sleep at night. Pretty sure you were just trying to brag about making a million or whatever 

47 minutes ago, Esannu said:

Everyone is aware they can find pokeballs for 200 in every shop of the game since the start on every continent you dumb, so I'm not profiting of the ignorance of others, this is probably players who have too much money who are buying pokeball for 250, because they probably have too much that they just don't care to spend a little bit more.

But why would someone spend 250 on poke ball when they know they can buy them for 200? Even if they have millions like you, they would buy them in mart for 200.

On 04/12/2017 at 5:57 PM, Esannu said:

Another important thing about how act other sellers; it's totaly unusefull to put price just a little bit less cheaper than them because they will always have another one who will try to sell just a little bit less cheaper than you to steal your clients. So my advice is to don't waste your time by cancelling your sales to put new prices everytime, just put the most cheaper prices possible, just like I do, just a little bit more higher than the prices in Marts and to pay the ad cost.

this advice only work for pokemart item using this idea to sell anything else would just be stupid becaus if everyone was a smart ass like you to undercut to price of everything by a lot many market might just crash but your advice on not canceling your listing is indeed a good idea and you idea of not flooding the market by puting to many item of the same type is a good one has well becaus that way even if some sell under you for a little you get either the choice of let your listing there and wait if they will sell in time or use some of your inventory to undercut the price of the other (didn't bothered to find the part where you said it since it's like finding a nail in an haysatck)

also personal trader tip, never give any tip that can hurt your business

1 hour ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

this advice only work for pokemart item using this idea to sell anything else would just be stupid becaus if everyone was a smart ass like you to undercut to price of everything by a lot many market might just crash but your advice on not canceling your listing is indeed a good idea and you idea of not flooding the market by puting to many item of the same type is a good one has well becaus that way even if some sell under you for a little you get either the choice of let your listing there and wait if they will sell in time or use some of your inventory to undercut the price of the other (didn't bothered to find the part where you said it since it's like finding a nail in an haysatck)

also personal trader tip, never give any tip that can hurt your business

Yes, finaly a constructive person, as you noticed I talk principaly about Marts items bacause they can be found in unlimited quantity when I need them to fullfil the stocks. For items like that we cannot find in Marts like Shell Bell, Leftovers and more who don't have a base price players can pout the price they want.But even for these items I sincerely believe that actualy their prices are too high, I support everyone with good intentions to put low prices on that kind of items to push others to sell these same items at lower prices too. If they sell at lower prices interresting items you will be able to buy them and make your stocks growing. 

One thing I suggest to do is to buy some Luck Incense on Hoenn at Slateport City for $9500 and sell them a little bit higher like +/- $12000 like this you pay the ad cost and you give the chance to everyone, even noobs, to win more money and if they have more money they will come spend it in your stocks so you grow two times more faster.

And I dont care if that finally hurt my business because the most important is that everyone can access everything for little prices to make their adventure more enjoyable and the world more pure without all these selfish sellers.

Edited by Esannu
2 minutes ago, Esannu said:

Yes, finaly a constructive person, as you noticed I talk principaly about Marts items bacause they can be found in unlimited quantity when I need them to fullfil the stocks. For items like that we cannot find in Marts like Shell Bell, Leftovers and more who don't have a base price players can pout the price they want.But even for these items I sincerely believe that actualy their prices are too high, I support everyone with good intentions to put low prices on that kind of items to push others to sell these same items at lower prices too. If they sell at lower prices interresting items you will be able to buy them and make your stocks growing. 

One thing I suggest to do is to buy some Luck Incense on Hoenn at Slateport City for $9500 and sell them a little bit higher like +/- $12000 like this you pay the ad cost and you give the chance to everyone, even noobs, to win more money and if they have more money they will come spend it in your stocks.

And I dont care if that finally hurt my business because the most important is that everyone can access everything for little prices tomake their adventure more enjoyable and the world more pure without all these selfish sellers.

welp you just had to open your mouth again but now it had to be on something i sell... and your argument on forcing people to sell shell bell for lower is pretty rediculous since even at a high price not many even bother to farm them to sell them so for a low price you can dream also selling mart item is just pooped in my opinion becaus your just taking advantage of noob to make money wich is pretty close to scamming in my opinion even if they are pooped to buy overpriced mart item. and don't think you aren't an selfish seller just becaus you try to sell your stuff for cheap you just want to make money with your things wich is the same thing has selfish trader.

off topic a bit you said you give pokemon but this isn't an all nice thing to do i came accross someone who laughed at me for trying to sell him pokemon (even when i was underpriceing them) just becaus many people give him stuff for free, after that those just don't want to pay for anything and just want everything to be given to them wich has a trader is anoying af to hear

No I'm not selfish, as I already said my goal was to win enough money to buy things and then sell them at lower price to break the system of high prices so everyone can access everything everywhere and that was a success. So stop asking"why people buy overpriced items?" people do things by pleasure, they like delivery, that's all, there is nothing more to understand.

So you can be against that but once you will not be able to buy a nice thing you want because its price is 50000 or 200000 do not start complaining because it is what you wanted and what you contributed by your way of thinking of a dying and obsolete age.