How I won millions in 1 week without selling pokemons.

Esannu

Hi everyone, I just want to share with you my experience with the Global Trade Center or "GTL" (not sure about the name in english) and tell you how I won more than 3 millions in one week, maybe my story can help you to win a lot of money too to buy nice items for your sweet pokemons. I just have to say that english is not my original language so it can have some mistakes in the text.

First you have to know that I follow a morality, I don't sell pokemons by respect for them, yeah I know this is a game and they are just virtual but I think it's not because they are illusions that they don't deserve respect. I catch pokemons to complete my pokedex and the ones I don't use I give them for free to people who can take care of them. Last days I gave a Pikachu and a Cubone to two people who asked for them, they was very happy and we became friends. But that is for the little story, just to say that you don't necessarily need to sell pokemons to make money.

So, I started my adventure on Kanto and after wining my fourth badge I started using the "GTL". I noticed some interresting items like Leftovers, Macho Braces, PP Max, Multi Exp and other basic items already available in Marts was selled for very expansive prices, I know they want money to buy what they need but that makes me angry to see that, so many people who profit of the ignorance and the inability of others players to move to a specific place to obtain the item in question and resell it at totally disrespectful prices. So I decided that my mission will be to destroy this f* system of disrespectful thieves and buy every items available in Marts in various quantity (according to my means) and then sell them on the "GTL" at respectful prices, that means just a little bit more that the prices in Marts, just what it takes to pay the price of the ad and make a small profit. For exemple a pokeball is $200 and I sell it for $250. That's important to respect the others and give them the possibility to have nice and useful items for their pokemons and to enjoy their adventure in the pokemon world.

I first selled what I don't need like X accuracy, some potions and some pokeballs, I also bought some super potions, repels and other things available in Marts for little prices in little quantity, like only 5 or 10 and then I started selling them on the "GTL". I payed attention to always be cheaper than another seller and at the same time have prices just a little bit more higher than the items selled in Marts as I already say above. But I never sell at lost. My stocks need to always pay the ad cost and give a little bit of profits.

After I created my little stocks of items on the "GTL" everyone was buying my items, sure, I'm the most cheaper seller. With the little profits I just have enough money to buy a little bit more items of these same stocks but with days passing my stocks was always growing. For exemple; I started selling a stock of ten super balls but after some days of profits I went from 10 to 20 and 20 to finaly 50. Don't need to go at 99 for the most expansive items like Ultra Ball or Pure Incense because noone never buy 99 items of a same stock in one time. But for the most cheaper, like potions and pokeballs I create stocks of 99.

I suggest you to don't create stocks of 99 items on the "GTL" for some expansive items because the cost of the ad will be a lot more expansive. Yes, you can buy 99 same items if you want but keep for exemple 70 of these ones in your inventory and create a stock of 29 in the "GTL". Like this if the stock is fully selled you already have these items in your inventory. And in a case someone sell less cheaper than you you can do the same with a part of what is in your inventory too.

In the case someone sell more cheaper than me that's not a problem, I will for sure sell less or just nothing but I remember that the most important as I already said above is to give to the other players the possibility to have nice and useful items for their pokemons and to enjoy their adventure in the pokemon world. 

Another important thing about how act other sellers; it's totaly unusefull to put price just a little bit less cheaper than them because they will always have another one who will try to sell just a little bit less cheaper than you to steal your clients. So my advice is to don't waste your time by cancelling your sales to put new prices everytime, just put the most cheaper prices possible, just like I do, just a little bit more higher than the prices in Marts and to pay the ad cost.

About the items who are not available in Marts, like Everstone and Big Mushroom, I don't waste my time to "farm" them because that take too much time for nothing, by nothing I mean that what I actualy do; selling items from Marts at cheaper prices is suffisant to win a lot of money.

So, after one week of many round trips, taking the boat and using the capacity Fly to go at specific Marts to fullfil my stocks, I finaly win a lot of money. Literrally millions! I was able to fullfil all my stocks again and at the same time I bought all I need for my sweet pokemons, that means 6 Leftovers, 6 Macho Brace, 6 Multi Exp, PP Max, vanity items, CTs and a lot of other things. And I am very proud about the fact that the most part of the basic items available in Marts are now available too on the "GTL" for cheaper prices :) Mission (almost) successful, I destroyed a large part of this perverted market. But my mission is not finished, I have to find some other basic items that I don't have in my stocks like Max Repel, Full Restore and Max Revive. You understand well, my adventure is not finished, I started on Unys two days ago and I always have to defeat some arena masters and the leagues from all continents because I wait that my pokemons are well trained and have all the good items on them to make that. By this I mean you don't necessarily need to finish the game to start being a good seller and win millions.

Maybe that can interrest you to know the way I follow; My goal after creating stocks of every items available in Marts is to start selling CTs and Vanity items who does not need to be colored.

One thing I do too (in waiting that my stocks are selled) is to harvest volcanic ash to create Blue/White/Black/... Flutes on Hoenn. I also harvest Shoal Salt and Shoal Shell in the Shoal Cave of Hoenn to create some Shell Bells and sell them later on the "GTL" at cheaper prices too. Maybe there are other thing that I can create but I have to discover the rest of the world.

If that can help you I share with you just below the items I sell the most, they are not sorted, they are just the most requested items:

- Fire/Water/Plant/Electric stones (evolution stones)

- Repel and Super Repel

- Pokeballs, Hyper Balls, Luxe Balls, Scuba Balls and Chrono Balls

- Pure Incense and Luck Incense

- Potion, Super Potion and Hyper Potion

I cannot provide informations about Max Repel, Full Restore and Max Revive because as I said above I actually don't have created stocks of these items, I have to continue the game story to find them but I will update later this post for those who are interrested.

That's all for now, hope I helped you and thank you for taking the time to read me.

Edited by Esannu
19 minutes ago, Vaeldras said:

how did you win anything?

“The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.”

― Confucius: The Analects

More seriously as you can read in my main post I used a part of the little profits to make my stocks growing everytime a little bit and at the same time buying interresting things, once I have enough profits.

23 minutes ago, Esannu said:

“The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.”

― Confucius: The Analects

More seriously as you can read in my main post I used a part of the little profits to make my stocks growing everytime a little bit and at the same time buying interresting things, once I have enough profits.

Yeah I would rather zcam spanish nabs

EDIT: Sorry I meant, sell vitamines ofc

Edited by FNTCZ
18 minutes ago, redspawn said:

This is well known. It's called flipping.

Also, why don't you go straight to the point? Where's the need for a text wall? You like to write, ok, but to say TL;DR abuse GTL system after 1k words?

Well this is posted on general discussion and not in the guide tavern, so he's free to just tell a history about it instead of guide.

I take time to write in details so everyone can understand all what there is to understand. You want the short version? Here it is: I won millions in one week without selling pokemons and just by selling items from Mart at the lowest price as possible. And now what? Am I talking about how I started? Am I talking about the items who attract the most? Am I explaining how act sellers? Am I suggesting anything useful in this "short version"? No... and yet it's important to know that. And then anyway if I had first written the short version you would have asked for details.

So finaly what is you goal here? I was waiting positive comments from interrested people who ask for advices... but I am really amazed to see how dumb some members of this community are. Whatever I do there is always someone who come to spread his shit everywhere to sabotage my work. I have something to tell you; you are all screwed in your life, you're f* so dumb you and your soooo intelligent comments and I would not be surprised if you deny this. F* this lazy community of r*tarded trolls, you don't deserve anything from people who take time to share and create good things to offer you a better existance. You take pleasure to destroy of all what is beautiful... simple and unconscious minds like you just deserve to disappear. Stay in your shity little world you poor childs.

Edited by Esannu
2 hours ago, Esannu said:

I won millions in one week without selling pokemons and just by selling items from Mart at the lowest price as possible.

You could've just said instead of writing a fucking blog

I was waiting positive comments from interrested people who ask for advices

Maybe wait for someone to ask first? or dunno, make a proper guide 

I have something to tell you; you are all screwed in your life, you're f* so dumb you and your soooo intelligent comments and I would not be surprised if you deny this. F* this lazy community of r*tarded trolls, you don't deserve anything from people who take time to share and create good things to offer you a better existance. You take pleasure to destroy of all what is beautiful... simple and unconscious minds like you just deserve to disappear. Stay in your shity little world you poor childs.

And it all went downhill from there

21 minutes ago, Malorne said:

You could've just said instead of writing a fucking blog

Maybe wait for someone to ask first? or dunno, make a proper guide 

And it all went downhill from there

It's partially you guys (its mostly notmudkip0 and redspawn, but it seems your joining in, of being a uguu) fault seeing as you keep commenting on his thread with nothing constructive. Atleast if your gonna shit on a guys post, say something actually meaningful or constructive or, heres an idea, dont comment at all. The guy is trying to be helpful and you being "hurr durr, you sure like walls of text."  Theres no rule about how long a post has to be. Seriously, theres a tried and true saying that can apply to a lot
If you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all.