Fighting hordes with more than one pokemon

Esannu

Question

7 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, Esannu said:

This is just hordes takes time to be defeated with only one pokemon, I want to be able to defeat them more faster, like with more of my pokemons on the battlefield as I said above.

But that's the entire purpose of this game mechanic - you get rewarded with 'more' (higher shiny chance, more EVs and potentially more held items) for a 'harder'

battle.

If you could send out as many of your party as there are members of a horde, it would not longer be more effort = higher reward -  it would just be 'higher reward'.

Using moves that hit multiple targets will drastically speed up your experience if you choose to defeat hordes.

Surf, Rock Slide, Earthquake, etc are very useful as they will hit everything in the horde, assuming they don't miss like rock slide can.

19 hours ago, Darkshade said:

But that's the entire purpose of this game mechanic - you get rewarded with 'more' (higher shiny chance, more EVs and potentially more held items) for a 'harder'

battle.

If you could send out as many of your party as there are members of a horde, it would not longer be more effort = higher reward -  it would just be 'higher reward'.

u forgot exp