Add the Unclaimed money from sales on the to of the screen

Esannu

Question

So I was thinking that it would be cool if I can be notified with a sound when I made a sale but after I think heard a same sound always can become anoying so I suggest this; add on the top of the screen, just on the same line of our money, "+ Xmoney unclaimed" so like this I know when I made a sale without need to open the Global Market window and I can see it growing :)

EDIT: And if you can add something like "1 item stock fully selled" that can help to know if I selled all the items of a same stock and if need to buy a new stock of this item. For exemple: Once all my potions are all selled, there is the indication at the top of the screen hwo said "1 item stock fully selled". If this is all my potions and all my pokeballs the indication will be "2 items stocks fully selled".

90a104_07815dd7cac8463e9574f91a8c690552~

Edited by Esannu

14 answers to this question

The positive aspect of this is that I can concentrate myself on the game story. With this "quick indication" my adventure is not always interrupted by the need to always open the trade window to see if my stock is fully selled and if I need to buy again a new stock.

6 minutes ago, Esannu said:

The positive aspect of this is that I can concentrate myself on the game story. With this "quick indication" my adventure is not always interrupted by the need to always open the trade window to see if my stock is fully selled and if I need to buy again a new stock.

By the time you're consistently using GTL, you've already done game story most likely. And you do not need to be always grabbing the cash from GTL, it doens't run dw, sometimes I leave it there for weeks so I don't waste it. A notification like Munya said would be nice for sure, but other than that, is overkill. 

Edited by redspawn

I starded my PokeMMO adventure on Kanto and I started using the GTL after wining my fourth badge. I buyed some pokeballs, potions and evolution stones, I selled them for a little bit more than the price in the marts and since I started selling items I used the benefices to increase everytime these same stocks and buy other items to sell too. Now I travel a lot by boat and by using the capacity Fly to fullfil my stocks and with the money I win I buy Leftovers, Macho Braces, Multi Exp, PP Max and more like breeding items to train my pokemons to defeat the League on every Continents. So to answer you, the game story is not finished for me, I have to defeat all the leagues and I just started two days ago on Unys.

Edited by Esannu
1 hour ago, redspawn said:

And give me 1 positive aspect about this, I can't see any other than you being lazy or really in a hurry to sell something, either way, if that's the problem, sell through trade chat.

It's literally a QOL change, I'm not sure where there isn't to like about it. This would be like saying players are lazy to constantly go to the PC to check their mail if we didn't have the mail notification.

3 hours ago, Raichu4u said:

It's literally a QOL change, I'm not sure where there isn't to like about it. This would be like saying players are lazy to constantly go to the PC to check their mail if we didn't have the mail notification.

The only issue I have with that is that it might be confusion to some in the current way that it is presented.

2 hours ago, Darkshade said:

The only issue I have with that is that it might be confusion to some in the current way that it is presented.

I'd rather actually have GTL on the bottom right or something, telling us how much we have unclaimed when we go into the  ''your listings'' tab. I think that would be more viable and less confusing. 

Either way I'd be fine with a mail notification that I sold something for example.

What about having something like a notification bubble over the GTL icon when you have unclaimed money? Similar to how apps like Twitter and Messenger will have a little red bubble over the corner of their icon displaying how many notifications you haven't read. It doesn't necessarily need to show the number of unclaimed listings, just a small visual to let you know you have unclaimed listings.

1 hour ago, XelaKebert said:

What about having something like a notification bubble over the GTL icon when you have unclaimed money? Similar to how apps like Twitter and Messenger will have a little red bubble over the corner of their icon displaying how many notifications you haven't read. It doesn't necessarily need to show the number of unclaimed listings, just a small visual to let you know you have unclaimed listings.

Either that, or a notification pertaining to the number of successful listings - similar to the one indicating unread mail. E.g. “X Unclaimed Sales” owtte.

E: Just read OP, didn’t realise it was so similar xd 

On 05/12/2017 at 3:42 AM, JLxKaos said:

All i want is a "Claim all button"

That’d be nice for mail too

Edited by Zymogen
10 hours ago, XelaKebert said:

I would like to have the possibility to see the total amount of the unclaimed money on the top of my screen like this I will be able to see if I have enough money in the case I have to buy something. And in addition of that a little icon as you said but with a number inside who show the total of selled stocks.

Edited by Esannu