Teleport+Dig Ocarina

Weedle

Question

11 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Weedle said:

I would find these ocarinas useful, and if we are going to start adding Sweet Scent which is a non HM move as ocarina why not these one as well.

No where was it confirmed that a Sweet Scent ocarina was happening to my knowledge, the idea was mentioned but never confirmed?

just clarifying that, carry on.

4 minutes ago, Toupi said:

Teleport or Dig Ocarinas makes escape ropes useless and unwanted so Sweet Scent occarina with rechargable uses is more probable imo

Teleport and Dig use 1PP(and escape rope costs 200yen) versus sweet scent which literally has an entire economy built around the use of leppa berries. Big difference.

1 minute ago, Weedle said:

Teleport and Dig use 1PP(and escape rope costs 200yen) versus sweet scent which literally has an entire economy built around the use of leppa berries. Big difference.

You have already way of not taking pokemon with dig/teleport with you (escape rope)

I dont see a difference in using pokemon to sweet scent and using ocarina (on the same rules ofc, 6uses or so and you have to recharge)

36 minutes ago, Weedle said:

If you looked at the thread the mods said if they implemented it would be charged by leppa berries.

That is no confirmation, that is an if, not a guarantee, not even close.  Can you give me a link to this post?

22 minutes ago, Darkshade said:

I'm pretty sure nobody said that.

Also it makes absolutely no sense aside from a purely mechanical standpoint.

Why would it not make sense? All it does is remove the annoying clicks required to sweet scent while still making leppa berries a part of the economy. Maybe next time you should look because I found the post in like five seconds through searching "sweet scent" in the search bar.

44 minutes ago, Munya said:

That is no confirmation, that is an if, not a guarantee, not even close.  Can you give me a link to this post?

https://imgur.com/a/rWtsJ

Edited by Weedle
1 hour ago, Weedle said:

Why would it not make sense? All it does is remove the annoying clicks required to sweet scent while still making leppa berries a part of the economy.

I know the purpose behind opting for Leppas from a design perspective, but why on earth would you specifically require Leppa Berries to be able to play an Ocarina?

It would be about the only way to balance such an item, but it doesn't make sense logically.

1 hour ago, Weedle said:

Maybe next time you should look because I found the post in like five seconds through searching "sweet scent" in the search bar.

https://imgur.com/a/rWtsJ

Maybe next time you should read the post before replying in such a rude manner.

Kizhaz was showing his support (or lack of) for such an idea, it's not a confirmation of anything.