moving to a new ball

ThePrettyPetard

Question

let's say you fuck up the pokeball your pokemon you just spent hundred thousand breeding and it's in a pokeball insted of a luxary or premier ball why would it need to be stuck to that pokeball for it's whole life the same could be said for a pokemon you bought but isn't in a ball you like we should just be able to give the pokemon an new ball and get rid of the last one (to avoid exploit of higher tier ball)

the way to make the change would be simple just go to your bag and click use on the ball you want then use it on the pokemon you want to have a new ball

Just now, RysPicz said:

Did you actually read my post? Like, at all?

Because:

It's a feature to help another, already implemented feature and I didn't mention player's mistake here at all. You're not arguing with the OP,  you quoted my post, you're arguing with me and to avoid my arguments and you did not answer a single point I made in the entire post.

I'm pretty much done here now, trying to argue with a wall is absolutely pointless, or, you're just a troll, or you don't know how to argue with someone. When I make an argument, you make a counter-argument for it.

You say people should pay for a mistake in breeding, we say that in 90% of the time it's not a mistake. You did not give us a counter argument for this

You say we can make all balls in tournament mode as pokeballs, we say that this was an intentional modification from devs. You have failed to address this as well.

I'm done here.

And doesn't help when no one seems to understand my reasoning after having to explain it over and over again which then they would take it out of context even when it is clear as day. Then assumes I'm the one who can't make an argument. #Logic

15 minutes ago, Kite said:

If you don't like a particular pokeball that you bought off GTL, then just rebreed.

Why anyone is taking this guy seriously after he keeps trying to reinforce something as asinine (and frankly laughable) as this I am yet to understand. It honestly just invalidates the whole argument. 

What do you think would be more beneficial to the general populace in the long-term? And why?:

1) Rebreed, EV, level and moveset dozens (hundreds in some cases) of potentially perfectly IV’d comps due to a small unforseen update with huge competitive implications, costing multiple million yen and tens of man hours 

2) One relatively small patch implementing a zero drawback feature which would cater to two of the staff/dev teams’ most desired long-term outcomes (anti-scouting mechanisms and money sinks) and which would also ameliorate the necessity for anything in relation to point 1?

2 minutes ago, Zymogen said:

Why anyone is taking this guy seriously after he keeps trying to reinforce something as asinine (and frankly laughable) as this I am yet to understand. It honestly just invalidates the whole argument. 

What do you think would be more beneficial to the general populace in the long-term? And why?:

1) Rebreed, EV, level and moveset dozens (hundreds in some cases) of potentially perfectly IV’d comps due to a small unforseen update with huge competitive implications, costing multiple million yen and tens of man hours 

2) One relatively small patch implementing a zero drawback feature which would cater to two of the staff/dev teams’ most desired long-term outcomes (anti-scouting mechanisms and money sinks) and which would also ameliorate the necessity for anything in relation to point 1?

Odds are you're going to have to rebreed anyways when we get HA, why not take advantage of that window of oppertunity to get it in the pokeball you want? Instead of having a little band-aid to cover a possible mistake.

2 hours ago, RysPicz said:

I know that people don't like changes, changes are scary and stuff but they are sometimes necessary. If this won't be much of an effort for Devs @Kyu @Desu @Darkshade @Gizmo (I miss this guy) then I don't see absolutely any reason to not to implement it.

I honestly find it hilarious that people would do this, so I want to leave it in as a tactic to see people build databases of which players have which balls

6 minutes ago, Kyu said:

I honestly find it hilarious that people would do this, so I want to leave it in as a tactic to see people build databases of which players have which balls

Unfortunately, as much as hilarious it might sound like, that much it is problematic. Help us Kyu bro.